watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to let you know

Started by Peabody, May 03, 2011, 09:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

My op has been put off because of problems with my blood. So, I am still here.

Lighthouse

Sorry to here that. Very frustrating for you. Still more time for you to disagree with me :54: Hope everything works out and the blood problem isn't more than an annoyance. Hang in there.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blingo

Talk about drag it out lol.

LBNo11

...too much black & white running through your veins Bill.. :49:

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

What a bummer! you build yourself up ready, make all the arrangements, flowers hymns , no only joking it really is bad having a postponement, i had three there two years ago, they don't realise the problems a delay causes.

TonyGilroy

I've been there too. Had a back operation cancelled 3 times on the day or the day before.

Difficult to take when you've psyched yourself up for it. My father in law had an op cancelled on the stretcher into surgery after his pre-op.

If there's a medical reason then fair enough but too often it seems to be for the convenience of anyone but the patient.

Peabody

Because I am diabetic they like you to take junior aspirin, which thins the blood so they concluded that it would be dangerous to operate until after further investigation. The trouble with black and white blood is that it turns grey!

TheDaddy

Fingers x next time around.How are you managing the diabetes that can be a pain all on it own mate ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

epsomraver

The sun is shining and the surgeon wants to gt out on the course :005:

Peabody

I have been a type 1 diabetic since 1969 Daddy, so I had better have got it under control. Never thought about the golf course Raver.

Jimbobob

:beer: :beer: :beer:
Go down some beers and burgers and get that blood thickened up!!!
All the best sir - better safe than sorry with surgery and thin blood.
Not a good combination.
:54: :54: :54:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Burt

Ugh... Hang on in there Mr Peabody sir.