watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Official "it's going to be rubbish but I'm watching el clasico anyway" thread

Started by ImperialWhite, May 03, 2011, 07:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialWhite

Prediction: 2-0 Barca. (Real forced to attack, leaving gaps like the first clasico this season).

Burt

Apparently there has been a huge storm there which could make the playing surface interesting.

I would go for a Barca win too.

ImperialWhite

Pitch sounds practically water logged!

Opted for the radio in the end - sounds like a OK match. Will stick to my 2-0 predo.

To be honest, I'm kind of hoping that Barca will score soon so that I don't have to bother listening anymore and I can get my work done!

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

ImperialWhite

1-0 Barca. Game over.

It's 1-1! Could they...(no).

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Realistically i should be supporting Franco's Madrid, but as  kid i rember watching Barca a few times aand of course a certain Mr Hughes used to play for them.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 03, 2011, 09:12:37 PM
Realistically i should be supporting Franco's Madrid, but as  kid i rember watching Barca a few times aand of course a certain Mr Hughes used to play for them.

Fred, you truly are a master WUM!  :011:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 03, 2011, 09:13:49 PM

Wind up?? Think of it this way, I'm from the capital, so A spanish Fred would be in Madrid, i'm right wing and would defintely have been fighting for Franco in the civil war. But i just dont like the whole galitico thing, and Beckham going there made me hate them more.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 03, 2011, 09:22:03 PM

Wind up?? Think of it this way, I'm from the capital, so A spanish Fred would be in Madrid, i'm right wing and would defintely have been fighting for Franco in the civil war. But i just dont like the whole galitico thing, and Beckham going there made me hate them more.

It's my thread, you know I'm one of those lefty types who read the Guardian!  :005: Anyway, even you're not as right wing as Franco...

FT 1-1 (3-1 agg.) -  Barca go through to the final.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ImperialWhite on May 03, 2011, 09:45:36 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 03, 2011, 09:22:03 PM

It's my thread, you know I'm one of those lefty types who read the Guardian!  :005: Anyway, even you're not as right wing as Franco...

FT 1-1 (3-1 agg.) -  Barca go through to the final.
You never know, i might make Franco look like  Guardian reader  :015:

HatterDon

Well, since Franco's been dead for about 40 years.

I'm never sorry to see AC Mafia lose, and I'm never sorry to see Real Fascist lose either.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on May 03, 2011, 10:32:58 PM
Well, since Franco's been dead for about 40 years.

I'm never sorry to see AC Mafia lose, and I'm never sorry to see Real Fascist lose either.
They'd be no hassle from the looky looky men if Franco won, just enjoy your meal in peace with out loads of  snide sunglasses , silly dancing monkey toys, or fluesnt tube things being forced your way every two minutes. I tend to not be very tolerent of them, and it can cause problems.

AlFayedsChequebook

Barca, for all their faults, are without doubt one of the greatest teams of all time. They knew they could not consistently compete on a financial footing with Real so they bought into Cruyff's ideas and modelled the club around total football. What they have achieved there is truly special and should be applauded. I know the love in does get irritating, but dont let the brown-nosers detract from what is a fantastic team to watch.

Real Madrid can go to hell.

The Bronsons

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 03, 2011, 10:38:24 PMThey'd be no hassle from the looky looky men if Franco won

Franco did win.

QuoteReal Madrid can go to hell.

Amen. As can any side with that preening ponce Ronaldo in.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Bronsons on May 04, 2011, 10:21:02 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 03, 2011, 10:38:24 PMThey'd be no hassle from the looky looky men if Franco won

Franco did win.

QuoteReal Madrid can go to hell.

Amen. As can any side with that preening ponce Ronaldo in.
ooops i meant if he or his party was in power now, you'd be able to haave your dinner in peace in Spain. Forgive my thickness  :doh: