watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bobby Z

Started by WhiteJC, January 25, 2010, 04:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

assuming Bobby is back soon, would you play him against Pompy?

I can see Michael Brown 'leaning' on Bobbys shoulder "just to test it"

come to think of it AJ will probably get some sort of introduction to Brown at some point as well.

good news is that their injuries aren't knee and Scott Parker won't play us any time soon

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Sky seem to think that he'll be on the bench against Spurs,I would rather leave it it he's 110% better to tell the truth but I'll trust in Roy 8)

mrska

Im amazed at his recovery.. they mentioned 8 weeks when he did it, to be back in 3 is marvellous

bigalffc

Worry is Roy has let people come back before they are fully fit in the past, Hangers, Konch,Davies
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

finnster01

Quote from: bigalffc on January 25, 2010, 07:32:42 PM
Worry is Roy has let people come back before they are fully fit in the past, Hangers, Konch,Davies

I think that is the medical team. Roy wouldn't play anyone unless they are cleared. Mind you, this is the same medical staff that decides that John Carew has too dodgy knees to join Fulham years ago. He could have been a bit of a help now, couldn't he?

I never trusted a doctor.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

WhiteJC

AJ came back early....

....and knackered his obstacles

ImperialWhite

Steve_orino

Quote from: ImperialWhite on January 25, 2010, 09:13:56 PM
Quote from: finnster01 on January 25, 2010, 07:42:15 PM
I never trusted a doctor.

Good thing Phil Brown does!

Nice post Mr. Imperial.  Posts rarely pop up about "the man sold a year ago."  Look how far we've gone without him. 

I hope that Bob comes back when he's well & ready. 
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

dancrawford