watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wednesday Fulham Stuff (04.05.11)

Started by White Noise, May 04, 2011, 06:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Who exactly is Redknapp and Ferguson target, hotshot Espanyol striker Osvaldo?

By Pete Jenson

Last updated at 1:05 AM on 4th May 2011

Espanyol striker Pablo Daniel Osvaldo has emerged as a summer target for leading English clubs.

Sir Alex Ferguson's brother Martin, Manchester United's chief European scout, was joined by Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp, Everton's David Moyes and Fulham's Mark Hughes at Monday night's 2-1 win against Athletic Bilbao and saw Osvaldo, Argentina-born with joint Italian nationality, score one goal and make another.
Pete Jenson casts an eye over a man in demand.

Wanted man: Osvaldo is being watched by a number of the premier League's top clubs

So, will he be playing in England next season? He fancies a move despite having a genuine affection for Espanyol. The club bought him for £4.5million and have an £18m buy-out clause on him.

They are a selling club but having shifted defender Victor Ruiz for £5.4m to Napoli in January and with the possibility of selling winger Jose Callejon they might not be in a 'must sell' position - although they would definitely do business for around £12m.

Is he worth that much? It would be a slight gamble. He wasn't getting a game at Bologna when Espanyol coach Mauricio Pochettino took him on loan in January 2010.

But he became an instant hit with supporters and a real leader in the dressing room, filling the boots of outgoing club goalscoring legend Raul Tamudo.

Heads I win: Osvaldo could cash in on a big-money move

So he can handle the pressure? He's got plenty of attitude on the pitch but he also needs an arm round the shoulder. 'I play better when I'm happy,' he has said. 'In Italy I was not happy.

'There, unless you score 15 goals in three games you get dropped. Here I don't feel the pressure and I have fun. I need to feel important at a club.'
What kind of striker is he? Espanyol play a 4-2-3-1 formation and he operates as a lone front man. He's quick, strong and very skilful.

He likes to face the goal, is very direct and knows how to finish with both feet and with his head.

And the supporters love him? The top-selling shirt at Espanyol is the No 21 worn by the club's late captain Dani Jarque, who died in 2009 at the age of just 26. Osvaldo's No 17 shirt is close behind.

They love the tireless running, they love the goals (11 in 18 starts this season) and they especially love his machine-gun celebration when he scores.

So he'd light up the Premier League? He's a Europa League player more than a Champions League player at the moment but he's only 25 so could really push on at the right club.

He has an Italian passport so there are no work permit issues and Argentina's wealth of great strikers means he won't be called away for too many internationals - he has not been selected for the Copa America next month.

Do mention his fashion sense. If you must. White loafers, white cargo shorts, matching white pork-pie hat.

Don't mention the Hand of God! He was born in the year that Diego Maradona knocked England out of the World Cup, and he's not averse to reminding people about it either.

He said before a recent game against Espanyol's cross-town rivals: 'I love to score beautiful goals but if I tap one in from the goal-line against Barca I'll shout to exploding point as if it's the Maradona goal when he dribbled around the English in 1986.'

Back of the net: Osvaldo scores against Athletic Bilbao, while Redknapp and United's chief scout watched on

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383227/Harry-Redknapp-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-trail-Espanyols-striker-Pablo-Daniel-Osvaldo.html#ixzz1LMJhS623

White Noise

Fulham boss Hughes eyes move for Young Boys striker Ntsama

By Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 1:10 AM on 4th May 2011

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Mark Hughes is upping his interest in Young Boys of Berne striker Henri Bienvenu Ntsama.

Fulham manager Hughes likes Espanyol's Pablo Daniel Osvaldo but considers Ntsama, 22, a cheaper option at £2m as his contract in Switzerland runs out in 2013.

The Cameroon international has scored 12 goals in 23 starts for his club this season. Hughes is also interested in Swansea's former Chelsea forward Scott Sinclair.

Got it licked: Ntsama is a target for Fulham boss Hughes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383275/Fulham-boss-Mark-Hughes-eyes-Young-Boys-striker-henri-Bienvenu-Ntsama.html#ixzz1LMP0dkxX

White Noise

Champions QPR plan for top flight despite threat of points deduction

By Sami Mokbel

Last updated at 11:08 PM on 3rd May 2011

QPR will ignore the threat of being stripped of promotion to the Barclays Premier League by formulating their summer transfer plans this week.

The west London club are also ready to press ahead with at least £3million worth of improvements to Loftus Road to ensure the stadium meets the required standard for the top flight.

Rangers, who have already secured automatic promotion as champions, should discover on Friday whether they will be docked points over the alleged illegal signing of Argentinian midfielder Alejandro Faurlin in 2009.

On the up: Alejandro Faurlin (left), Neil Warnock (centre) and Adel Taarabt celebrate QPR's promotion

The hearing started on Tuesday and a hefty deduction could see QPR drop out of the automatic promotion places ahead of Saturday's final game against Leeds.

But that has not stopped manager Neil Warnock and his backroom team planning for next season.

Warnock, his assistant Mick Jones and first-team coach Keith Curle are due to meet before the weekend as they plot a summer shake-up. The trio will discuss potential targets, as well as which players will be put up for sale.

Warnock will inform members of his squad of their fate in  face-to-face meetings next week.

Mikele Leigertwood, Leon Clarke, Gavin Mahon, Gary Borrowdale and Rowan Vine — who are all out on loan — will be made available.
And some of the club's promotion heroes will also be sweating on their futures.

Top targets: QPR are eyeing moves for Andy Johnson (left) and Jimmy Bullard

The club's star asset, Adel Taarabt, could leave Loftus Road. The Morocco midfielder has refused to pledge his future to Rangers despite their promotion.

And Sportsmail has learned that Real Madrid are giving serious consideration to a shock £6.5million move for Taarabt, though Bernabeu chiefs view the  21-year-old as more of a long-term project than someone to go straight into their first-team squad.

The inevitable summer departures will help Warnock fund his own swoops.

Tottenham right back Kyle Naughton is a top target, and a deal is already in place for Wayne Routledge to turn his loan from Newcastle into a permanent move.

Ipswich midfielder Jimmy Bullard and Fulham striker Andy Johnson are also early targets for the former Sheffield United boss.

As well as the transfers, Rangers will upgrade their TV gantry and plan to improve the press box and build two new players' lounges.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1383228/Queens-Park-Rangers-plan-Premier-League.html#ixzz1LMPXAJFB

White Noise

Premier pair set to quit Leicester

Published 22:59 03/05/11

By Jeremy Butler

Sven Goran Eriksson fears Leicester's promotion blow-out has cost them Yakubu and Diomansy Kamara.

The Premier League duo are on loan at the Walkers Stadium, unwanted by their parent clubs.

Everton will sell Yakubu for £2million, while Fulham's Kamara is a free agent next month.

Eriksson said: "Players like Yakubu and Kamara, they wanted the play-offs and Premier League, and I understand that, so we must see what happens.

"Being in the ­Championship may make it tough to sign those two, but I still believe we will find a good squad."

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-transfer-news-Sven-Goran-Eriksson-fears-on-loan-striker-Yakubu-will-not-sign-full-time-after-the-club-failed-to-win-promotion-from-Championship-article731514.html#ixzz1LMQ8MC00

White Noise

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/how-much-difference-does-one-player-make/

How much difference does one player make?

Filed under: General — rich @ 10:47 am

We beat Sunderland without Hangeland, Dempsey and Dembele.  If a big club were to sign three of our players it probably wouldn't be these three, but they'd all be in the discussion.  So how did we manage it?

My thinking:

A single player doesn't make that much difference in any single game.  Over a season the small variations in ability add up, but in a single game you can cover for most absences reasonably well, particularly if the squad is of a uniformly decent standard.

The exception to this is when a player's contribution cannot be replaced, either because he is unusually good, or he plays a certain way that cannot be replicated.

When you look at it this way, the Fulham team is actually quite nicely set up.  There is only one player in the squad (Zamora) that we can't adequately cover:

If, for the sake of argument, you take our first XI as: Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Davies, Sidwell, Murphy, Dempsey, Dembele, Zamora we can put forward the following as useful alternatives:

Stockdale, Paintsil, Halliche, Senderos, Kelly, Kakuta, Etuhu, Greening, Duff, Gudjohnson, Johnson (A).

Now you might argue that the first list of players is better than the second by some way, and perhaps it is, but all of those players have a history of meaningful contribution to football.  Stockdale we know can do a job, Kelly has done so for Fulham whatever his critics might suggest, same for Paintsil. Halliche played well in the world cup and we must assume could do a fair short-term cover job for Fulham. Senderos you would hope could do a longer-term cover job, as he has history in the league and ought to be approaching a similar level to Hangeland and Hughes. Baird can cover anywhere, and there would be no concern if Etuhu was needed to fill in for Murphy or Sidwell. Duff and Davies is a toss-up anyway, and Gudjohnson could reasonably start every week (and may deserve to do so).  We have no obvious replacement for Salcido, but of all the positions full-back is probably the easiest to cover, particularly short-term.

In retrospect, the only thing this squad couldn't have got over this season was a long-term injury to Zamora. Why is Zamora harder to replace than Hangeland?  Brian Quarstad once put it to me that defending is like making bread (you follow a set recipe exactly), attacking is like making dessert (you can improvise).  Put another way: when you defend, you defend. Within various parameters the job is the job, it's reactive, it's replicable.  Attack is the opposite: proactive, variable.  Take away the main defender and you can substitute in a slightly lesser version of the same thing. Take away the main attacker and the whole team's attacking dynamic changes because all the things you like to do, you can't.  Zamora is so good and so unique that we couldn't cover him.  But we've done okay anyway. (NB Gudjohnson does seem to share

If he stays fit next season we might reasonably expect to be hunting for those 8th/9th positions again.  (see how easily optimism can be conjured up when things are going well!).

White Noise

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2011/05/03/win-fulham-v-liverpool-tickets-82029-28627813/

Win Fulham v Liverpool tickets!

May 3 2011

EA SPORTS™, the Official Sports Technology Partner of the Premier League, has teamed up with Trinity Mirror Southern to offer one lucky reader a pair of tickets to your team's next Barclays Premier League Match.

EA SPORTS is the proud sponsor of the Premier League Player Performance Index. The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index is the Barclay Premier League's official statistical index of all 20 Barclays Premier League teams.

The EA SPORTS Team of the Week will be available at www.premierleague.com after each round of the Barclays Premier League. The team will be based on ratings from the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.

To stand a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:

What is the name of the Fulham captain who used to play for Monday's opponents?

To enter, visit our Facebook page, click 'like this' and post your answer underneath.

Closing date for entries is midday Friday. Normal competition rules apply.

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/fulham-fc/2011/05/03/win-fulham-v-liverpool-tickets-82029-28627813/#ixzz1LJHBccST

White Noise

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/avi_creditor/05/02/americans.abroad/index.html

Dempsey enters Fulham record books, more Americans Abroad

Clint Dempsey scored twice in Fulham's 3-0 victory over Bolton last week

He has 12 goals this season, tying him for eighth in the Premier League

He's passed Steed Malbranque and Brian McBride as Fulham's top career scorer

With 33 goals, Clint Dempsey is the all-time leading scorer for Fulham in the Premier League era.
Glyn Kirk/AFP/Getty Images

He scores with his left
He scores with his right
That boy Clint Dempsey
Makes Drogba look ...

You know how the rest of the Craven Cottage chant goes.

And while Clint Dempsey hasn't made Didier Drogba look inferior by any stretch, he has as many league goals as the Chelsea star does this season and has etched his name in the Fulham record books yet again.

With his brace against Bolton last Wednesday, Dempsey became Fulham's all-time leading goal scorer in the Premier League era. His 33 (and counting) goals bested current Sunderland midfielder Steed Malbranque and retired American Brian McBride, who each tallied 32 times in the Premier League for the Cottagers.

Dempsey, who broke McBride's record for goals by an American in a Premier League season earlier this spring, has 12 tallies to his name and is tied for eighth in the league in that statistic with three games remaining.

As has been the case most of the season, Dempsey delivered the goals to Fulham when it needed them most. The club has been riding the Premier League table roller coaster, going from mid-table to drop-zone range and back for much of its campaign. While attempting to stave off relegation once and for all and breathe easier over the final weeks of the season, Fulham turned to its No. 23.

"He's been really important for us," Fulham manager Mark Hughes told FulhamFC.com. "Certainly in the first part of the season we were struggling. I didn't feel we had the quality we needed [up front] -- we had guys coming back, and I was playing Clint up there on his own and he still had an impact. If he didn't score then he'd create things for someone else."

Sporting a clean-shaven look, Dempsey went to two finesse moves in his arsenal to take matters into his own hands against Bolton. First he hit a scissor-kick side volley off a cross following a set piece, a goal that demonstrated exquisite technique and may have been his top strike of the season.

A few minutes into the second half, Dempsey latched onto a flicked-on ball from Eidur Gudjohnson and deftly touched it home inside the 6-yard box for the record breaker.

"I was starting to get the itch a little and feel the pressure to perform, so it was good that I was able to do that and help be a part of the team's success in getting the three points to get us into the top half of the table," Dempsey said on the team's website.

Those three points helped clinch Fulham's place in the 2011-2012 Premier League. The Cottagers will be joined by Norwich City and American center back Zak Whitbread, who sealed their promotion from the League Championship with a victory over Portsmouth on Monday. The Canaries have been promoted in consecutive seasons -- from League One in 2010 to Premier League in 2011 -- becoming the first team to accomplish that feat since Manchester City in 2000.

In addition to the exploits of Dempsey and Whitbread, Freddy Adu found the net again to highlight the week that was for Americans playing abroad (statistics encompass all competitions):

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/avi_creditor/05/02/americans.abroad/index.html#ixzz1LJGhLvCs

White Noise

White Noise

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/premier-league-target-cisse-likely-stay-freiburg-1609311

Premier League target Cisse likely to stay with Freiburg

03.05.11 | Andrew Slevison

Freiburg striker Pappiss Cisse is adamant that he wants to remain with the German club.

The 25-year old Senegal international has recently been linked with the likes of Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Liverpool and Fulham but says he is happy to stay with Freiburg, for whom he has scored 22 Bundesliga goals this season.

"I'm not aware of any bid from a club. It's news to me," he told skysports.com. "I learned that from the papers.

"As I've said before I'm looking forward to playing in another league one day but at the moment Freiburg is the club for me.

"Clubs will always decide what is best for them. I'm enjoying my football here.

"This club has been fantastic for me. They gave me a platform to prove myself so I need to reward them with goals.

"I'm very happy with my season but I can do more. I need to improve. The Premier League is a fantastic league and all players dream about it. I'm no different.

"I'd like to play more in the Bundesliga and show I can score in this league week in week out."

White Noise

http://accuscore.com/game-forecast-previews/soccer/gameid,356/

Liverpool @ Fulham 5/7/2011

AccuScore.com

AccuScore.com, the leader in sports forecasting, has simulated this game thousands of times one play at a time and the game forecast below is based on these simulations.

This is a very close match-up. In 10,000 simulations Liverpool won 34.9%, Fulham won 35.1% and there was a 30% chance of a draw. Overall, the average simulation score is Liverpool 1.2 to Fulham 1.2. In simulation wins, Liverpool averages 12.3 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. When Fulham wins they average 11.2 shots and 4.8 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

The leading goal scorer for Liverpool is Luis Suarez with a 29% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Liverpool has a 58% chance to win. The leading goal scorer for Fulham is Clint Dempsey with a 23% chance of scoring 1 or more goals. When he has at least one goal Fulham has a 59% chance to win.

White Noise

Secure Your Seat

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

There's only a week to go for Season Ticket Holders to keep their chosen seat(s) for the 2011/12 campaign. With Fulham now assured a place in the Barclays Premier League next season, don't delay, renew today.

Midnight on Tuesday 10th May is the latest that we can reserve your current seat for next season, after which it will be made available for all fans to purchase. Make sure that you don't lose your seat by renewing online today|.

With Early Bird prices in effect for all Season Tickets purchased before midnight Sunday 22nd May you can save between £50 and £150 on your Fulham Season Ticket, what better reason to renew? You can also bag yourself an extra 20 Bonus Loyalty Points by renewing early.|

If you're looking to spread the cost of your Season Ticket, don't forget about our new flat rate Instalment Plan|*, it allows you to spread the cost of your Season Ticket over a six or nine month period for just £20 or £25 respectively.

What's more, households with more than one Season Ticket can use the same Instalment Plan, so it makes supporting the Whites even more affordable.

* Terms and conditions apply

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/SevenDaysToGo.aspx#ixzz1LMTwwxY4

White Noise

Liverpool Hospitality

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

Fulham v Liverpool Hospitality

Even though next Monday's penultimate game of the season against Liverpool is a sell out, you don't have to miss any of the action.

We still have the following hospitality| options available to buy:

Option One - Shared Executive Suite

Enjoy the exclusivity of our shared Executive Suite at a fraction of the cost. With maximum capacity of 10 guests, this package includes:

• Service from a dedicated FFC host/hostess

• Private balcony seating

• Cash bar available

• Complimentary tea and coffee

• Half-time homemade tea cakes 

• Matchday programme and team sheet for each guest

• Plasma screen entertainment

Price: £225 (+VAT) per person

Option Two - Shared Executive Suite

Enjoy the exclusivity of our shared Executive Suite at a fraction of the cost. With maximum capacity of 10 guests, this package includes:

• Service from a dedicated FFC host/hostess

• Private balcony seating

• Two-course luxury buffet with cash bar available

• Complimentary tea and coffee

• Half-time homemade tea cakes 

• Matchday programme and team sheet for each guest

• Plasma screen entertainment

Price: £295 (+VAT) per person

Option Three - River Thames Boat Cruise

Combine the experience of top-flight football with a scenic two-hour voyage along the river, taking in some of the Capital's most famous sights. This package includes:

• Two-hour luxury Thames cruise

• Champagne reception 

• Three-course meal 

• Inclusive Drinks Package (Wine, Beer and Water) 

• Tea and coffee 

• Matchday programme 

• Entertainment provided 

• Coach transfer to Craven Cottage

• Ticket to the match

Price: £225 (+VAT) per person

For more information call us on call 020 8336 7555 or visit our website for more details|

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/Liverpoolhosp.aspx#ixzz1LMUOF0K1

White Noise

Win Men's CL Final Tickets

Tuesday 3rd May 2011

We have a fabulous opportunity for two lucky Season Ticket Holders to win a pair of tickets each to the UEFA Men's Champions League Final that will take place at Wembley on Saturday 28th May 2011, a once in a lifetime opportunity to see the best two teams in Europe go head to head.

Any Season Ticket Holder that purchases a ticket for the UEFA Women's Champions League Final at Craven Cottage on the 26th May will be entered into this competition. The draw will be made at half-time of the women's fixture so attendance at the game is required in order to claim the prize.*

To add to the spectacle of the Champions League coming to London the two trophies will be on display in an iconic London taxi outside the Cottage at the home fixture against Liverpool, where fans will have the chance to view the trophies up close.

We will also be offering two Season Ticket Holders the unique chance to have their photo taken with the trophies at half-time on the pitch. A random draw will be made on the day so please listen out for your name.

Buy your tickets for the Women's Final TODAY!|

* Supporters that do not attend the fixture on Thursday 26th May will not be applicable for the competition.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/CLFinalTickets.aspx#ixzz1LMUgoqvw

White Noise

http://www.fansfc.com/story/31934.html

Fulham fancy chances of landing Kranjcar

02:30 PM 03 May, 2011

Fulham Football Club are quietly confident of landing Niko Kranjcar.

The Croatian international has become disillusioned with life at Tottenham Hotspur, due to the lack of first team opportunities he is receiving this season.

Harry Redknapp will unlikely stand in the midfielder's way should suitable bids arrive in the summer, and there will be no shortage of takers.

Liverpool, Newcastle United and a host of clubs from Italy and Spain have been linked with Kranjcar, but he is thought to want to remain in London.

And this will news will be received with open arms at Craven Cottage, with Mark Hughes keen to add the 26-year-old to his Fulham plans for next season.

White Noise

Top Flight Action

Wednesday 4th May 2011

After the Club's impressive 3-0 away victory against Sunderland last weekend, Fulham Football Club are now guaranteed safety from relegation with three games remaining and will compete in the Barclays Premier League for the 2011/12 season. That's now 11th consecutive seasons in the top flight of English football.

Mark Hughes is now looking forward to a strong finish to the season as Fulham prepare to face Liverpool at the Cottage on Monday. "We've come through a difficult week in terms of fixtures but we've come through the period in good nick," said Hughes. "We've got a number of games to finish the season off and we intend to try and win every one of them."

With Season Tickets| already selling fast, don't miss out on the chance to secure yours for another season of matches against the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Season Tickets| at Fulham are a genuinely affordable way to catch all 19 of Fulham's Barclays Premier League home games.

Adult and Concession Season Tickets start at just £329, and Junior Season Tickets from just £95. That's under £18 and just £5 per game respectively. We even have a limited number of FREE Season Tickets for Under 8s.* Don't miss out on another exciting Barclays Premier League season at the Cottage.|

*Terms and conditions aply 

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/SeasonTickets.aspx#ixzz1LNQgYL2S

White Noise

Reading Between the Lines

Fulham goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer pays a visit to Craven Cottage to help schoolchildren improve their reading skills.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/SchwarzerReading.aspx

White Noise

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/53184/Cameroon_striker_in_Fulham_frame.aspx

Cameroon striker in Fulham frame

Author:  Ben Moss

Posted on:04 May 2011 - 11:20 AM

Fulham boss Mark Hughes is hoping to seal a deal for Young Boys of Berne striker Henri Bienvenu Ntsama in the summer.

The Cottagers chief is on the lookout for fresh striking talent and will aim to sign up to three new frontmen over the summer.

He has been linked with several players in recent weeks, including Espanyol's Pablo Daniel Osvaldo and Swansea's Scott Sinclair, but Ntsama, 22, is now said to be the top target as he could be available for as little as £2m and he only has a contract with the Swiss club until 2013.

The Cameroon international has scored 12 goals in 23 starts for Young Boys this season and has attracted plenty of interest from across Europe with a move to the Premier League said to be his preferred destination.

White Noise

10 Years at the Top

Wednesday 4th May 2011

The 2010/11 season is Fulham Football Club's 10th consecutive campaign in the Barclays Premier League – our longest unbroken spell in the top tier of English football.

To celebrate this impressive landmark, the official Fulham FC magazine, Fultime, is running a series of features, breaking down your top 10 highlights of the past decade, and we need your help.

In the next issue we want to countdown your favourite 10 Fulham players of the Premier League years. So, please complete the survey below to let us know who has stood out for you and why.

Whatever your criteria for your on-pitch heroes, we want to hear your choices as we create the definitive top 10 Fulham Premier League players.

Tell us who gets your vote and why, and look out for your name, and the results, in the summer edition of Fultime magazine.

10 Years at the Top

*Player 1

Player 1*Why?

Why?

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Club/News/NewsArticles/2011/May/10YearsattheTop.aspx#ixzz1LNmY6ynI

White Noise

Inside Fulham Podcast

On this week's edition of the Inside Fulham podcast, Clint Dempsey discusses his impressive goal tally for the season so far following his brace against Bolton last week. Plus Mark Hughes looks back on Saturday's impressive away win at the Stadium of Light.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/iffc