watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Neil Warnock

Started by The Rock, May 07, 2011, 08:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Is anyone else bracing themselves for the pain of listening to Warncok gob useless garbage in your ear next year? I didn't miss him out of the Prem nor his interviews.

cutbushcitylimits

I love the way he has completly forgotten the injustice of the west ham saga to suit his own needs.......................He really is a COLIN...love to see those below sue the fa over this.

(can we not have a COLIN smiley thing?)

Jimbobob

:023: :023: :023:
What I want to know is what quality of squad do they have?
Will they struggle being up or do they have the form to stay up without much of a struggle?
That's what I want to know....
I have only heard thay have a lot of money but I don't know if that is correct either.
I only hope it could be two easy wins for us!!! :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

cutbushcitylimits

With the new rules they will struggle unless they buy the meccano super set and increase the capacity....let them spend and finish in the top 4 and not qualify for fckall.
Quote from: Jimbobob on May 07, 2011, 08:20:16 PM
:023: :023: :023:
What I want to know is what quality of squad do they have?
Will they struggle being up or do they have the form to stay up without much of a struggle?
That's what I want to know....
I have only heard thay have a lot of money but I don't know if that is correct either.
I only hope it could be two easy wins for us!!! :dead horse: :dead horse: :dead horse:

White Noise

Someone was suggesting they are the worst side to win The Championship in a long time. I haven't followed them but does anyone have a view on that?

cutbushcitylimits

never took any notice of them or the championship this year to be honest WN
Quote from: White Noise on May 07, 2011, 08:26:55 PM
Someone was suggesting they are the worst side to win The Championship in a long time. I haven't followed them but does anyone have a view on that?

TheDaddy

They are a two man band tabatt and routeledge on loan, (spellings) have been running the show.There are a hell of a lot of 30 pluses Derry,Hill,Helgeson,Rowlands,just to name a few.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Jimpav

Warnocks chat could just about be tolerated if he hadn't exposed himself to be full of insincere half truths.

He walked out on Sheffield United after they got relegated and Palace when things didn't go his way and I'm sure he would have done the same if QPR were docked points.

The hypocrisy he has shown recently has shown his hand.

HatterDon

there have been rumors that their owners want a "name" manager, and Mr. Colin may not have the job much longer.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

The reality is they have a bit of money and whilst some are saying that they are not the strongest side to win the Champ and have quite an "old" squad, their threat will only emerge after the summer spending spree.

I'm just looking forward to another local derby to go to  :003:

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Their owners have no interest in the club, they are very badly managed from the very top down and I don't expect them to spend big in the closed season.

Their fan base is small, their stadium although the smallest and worst in the PL is not capable of any substantial redevelopment and will still not be full for a lot of games next season.

Their best player, Taarabat or whatever,  is so unfit he often comes off after 75 minutes and even he is not a top class player by premiership standards (he will get bossed by Etuthu or Sidwell).

All in all, enjoy your season in the Premiership you mugs, as it will be your last...

jarv

Occasionally, I find Warnock quite amusing but agree with others about the 3rd party owner saga. Interesting that Warnock is the manager on either side of the coin. :002:

epsomraver

Ex Fulham player did it for them, HH, perhaps we should have kept him, great penalty taker

os5889

So am I the welshman going to be the only one thats happy to see an english manager doing well?

Would Sheffield United have been relegated to league one if they hadn't sacked him?

In the Enclosure

Full page character assassination of Warnock in the Mail on Sunday. Dreading his return to the Premiership - Basically saying that he has a track record of relegation straight after promotion and blaming referees and eveyone else for that.

The Rock

Yes, the blame game.

HH is a good player, and I liked Routledge when he was with us, but they are championship quality. The quality of the Prem has increased dramatically. Many in that side of 6 or 7 years ago are not nearly as well player for player. Quedrue, dare I say Rosenior, Zat Knightmare, Bocanegra, Radz, HH and Routledge - great players, but our side now would probably beat them 7 times out of 10 I'd think...

leonffc

I like Warnock. Yes he spouts some poo at times but he's passionate about his team, about the game. Is that so wrong?
Away from the pitch and post match interviews, his media interviews on tv and radio programs are always articulate and intelligent.
I can think of more high profile managers that talk more bollocks and one of them has earned a knighthood out of it