watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premiership Next Season

Started by MrFFC, May 08, 2011, 07:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Obviously QPR and Norwich have been promoted which i think is good news 2 decent sides who try to play football. Who else do we think will join them and also exit the league? I think and would like to see Reading promoted.
I also think Blackpool , West Ham and Wigan will be relegated leaving us a Premiership of

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Birmingham
Bolton
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle
Norwich
Reading
QPR
Sunderland
Stoke
Tottenham
West Brom
Wolves

I think that would be a good premier league for next season. After todays results it's bye bye West Ham
Come on you Whites!! :)

Matt Inglis

I don't think that Birmingham will get anything from us or Tottenham. Wigan will beat West Ham, Wolves will beat Blackburn. Blackpool, Birmingham and West Ham to go down. Swansea to get promoted
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Bolton
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle
Norwich
QPR
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea
Tottenham
West Brom
Wigan
Wolves
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

MrFFC

You think Swansea will come up? Reading look a good side and i fancy them to come up. I think Wolves will stay up but think Birmingham will just be okay. If Swansea don't come up what do we think to making a move for Scott Sinclair? Very talented youngster i think

Quote from: Matt Inglis on May 08, 2011, 07:13:39 PM
I don't think that Birmingham will get anything from us or Tottenham. Wigan will beat West Ham, Wolves will beat Blackburn. Blackpool, Birmingham and West Ham to go down. Swansea to get promoted
Arsenal
Aston Villa
Blackburn
Bolton
Chelsea
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle
Norwich
QPR
Sunderland
Stoke
Swansea
Tottenham
West Brom
Wigan
Wolves
Come on you Whites!! :)

Fernhurst

It would be lovely if Wolves went down and Reading came up ..... that "crazy man" HUNT would exit and the team who sold him to Wolves would replace them....   :53: