more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Gera To Norwich?

Started by White Noise, May 09, 2011, 04:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Transfer Tales: Gera, de Laet, Forster, Bennett

Remember last summer when the days were filled with stories about how the Canaries were keen on signing Fraser Forster from Newcastle?

Well it looks as though we might be getting ready for round two, as the Sunday Sun says the giant stopper is on Paul Lambert's shopping list.

Forster has enjoyed a successful season on loan with Scottish giants Celtic, and if Toon boss Alan Pardew decides to keep faith in Steve Harper and Tim Krul next year Lambert may look to offer an escape route - and Premier League football.

If the story of the summer was the pursuit of Forster then January's transfer window was filled with talk surrounding Brighton's Elliott Bennett.

The Seagulls were reported to have turned down a £1million bid for their flying winger in January, but the lure of the top-flight and a cheque for £1.8million is said to be enough to convince Gus Poyet to part with his best player.

Manchester United defender Ritchie De Laet was last seen by Norwich City supporters on loan at Portsmouth battling with Grant Holt and Simeon Jackson, but if The People is to be believed the trio could soon be on the same side.

The paper claims that he too is on Lambert's shopping list, and that Sir Alex Ferguson is prepared to let him leave Old Trafford this summer.

And finally, City are said to be on the verge of completing a move for 32-year-old Fulham midfielder Zoltan Gera, out of contract at Craven Cottage in the summer.

Read more: http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=241320#ixzz1Ls2LK4ht

BalDrick

Imagine he'd flourish at a promoted club, albeit I'd rather he was plying his trade in another league. Mind you, his agent seems more of a gobshite than the Saffer's so might add a pinch of salt to this one.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

MrFFC

can't see him going to norwich he will go abroad to serie a or bundesliga i think
Come on you Whites!! :)