watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So it's the Yiddo's.

Started by FatFreddysCat, February 24, 2010, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I'm sure my old Mukka Blingo wont be upset by that term, and if  any other supporter of the jewish faith is upset by that then  :P. Only joking, i'm very pro Israel and Tottenham call themselves the Yids.But truth be told a very hard draw, i think Spurs will maybe slight favorites, but i fancy us to get through to a semi that shouldn't be at Wembley ( it's just money talking isn't it?). Anyhow i think the Gods have been against us thus far with hard ties against giants like Accrington Stanley who are they FC, Notts County the richest team in the World bar QPHA and the Magic roundabouts, so nice to get an easy one at last. COYWS.

Vinnieffc

Have to admit to being mates with a Dark Side follower and we have made a pact. Dark Side win the  CL. We win Europa. And We beat the Dark Side 3-1 in the FA Cup Final (okay he didn't agree to that bit, but they're bloody greedy)..

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Vinnieffc on February 24, 2010, 11:08:39 PM
Have to admit to being mates with a Dark Side follower and we have made a pact. Dark Side win the  CL. We win Europa. And We beat the Dark Side 3-1 in the FA Cup Final (okay he didn't agree to that bit, but they're bloody greedy)..
Cant we haggle him down to they lose bravely in the cl final?

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 24, 2010, 11:16:39 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on February 24, 2010, 11:08:39 PM
Cant we haggle him down to they lose bravely in the cl final?

I just want to see JT take one more sliding penalty kick. Please! One time for Wayne Bridge.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

KCat

WE BETTER BEAT THEM  Spurts!!!!!! HAVE GOT 20 TEXTS already tonight ..................................and I only know TWO of them ................. >:(

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 25, 2010, 12:59:56 AM
WE BETTER BEAT THEM !!!!!! HAVE GOT 20 TEXTS already tonight ..................................and I only know TWO of them ................. >:(
Have a bet with them all that the loser pays for a fry up ( it wont cost you a sheckal). just noticed that the English ( unless you own a bar/ cafe  abroad) never call it a Full English breakfast, unlike the Irish. It's just a case of, " fancy going down the cafe?) (usually Turkish owned)And no i wont add to the fact that must Cafes in London are owned by people who hate pork.

wadey

everybody that knows me, knows my dislike of the yids..same as kcat i too have had numerous texts from spurts fans....so...all of you get your arris,s down the cottage on march 6th and along with me....give em hell...

KCat

Not at work today but..........
Ha!!!!! .............four phone calls today....................so far ,
Them  '''  I hope you don't mind me phoning you at home ..................Any chance of getting me a ticket ......

Me : '' Sure, I'll see what I can do..........................errrr did you text me last night ???''
....translate ''' Blow it up your pipe, uhhh !! we're a BIG club , Charlies''   i

blingo

Not in the slightest bit offended Fredster. How can they be yids with "HAM" in their name lol. peeses of sheet we will whoop their sorry rrrrrses and destroy their season.

COME ON YOU WHITES.