watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For all those who did'nt want to watch the cup final

Started by FFCcravencottage, May 14, 2011, 03:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCcravencottage

I was'nt sure about watching it do'nt like either team, but do have it on and have to say there is something special about it. Would love to go back there with Fulham.

FFCcravencottage

Well started already Huth four arm smash on Talotelli if the Ref had seen it he would have to go.

TheDaddy

Getting a wee bit tasty now ! whats the betting on a sending off ?
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: TheDaddy on May 14, 2011, 04:16:17 PM
Getting a wee bit tasty now ! whats the betting on a sending off ?
As it happens have to be fair to stoke, nothing dirty after Huth's elbow, and if Jones had put away his chance things could've been different. Not that Stoke deserved anything from the game it was all City.

Travers Barney

Stoke singing sweet charriott was a particular highlight and I dread to think what Liam must be thinking now as 'Rocking all over the world' rings out in the stadium.

Nice seeing Pulis Wilkinson and Huth's faces at the end though.

We are the whites
We are the whites

AlFayedsChequebook

This result has made my day. Is that sad? Possibly but I hate Stoke so much, I hope the Europa League distracts them and they get relegated next season.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 14, 2011, 05:29:47 PM
This result has made my day. Is that sad? Possibly but I hate Stoke so much, I hope the Europa League distracts them and they get relegated next season.

Doubt it - predict that they will be knocked out fairly quickly. You need good technical football and a "European" manager to do well in any European competition I think.

Pata

Watched the 2nd half in the gym. Stoke's "football" was an abomination.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

HatterDon

It hurts every one of my fingers to type this, but Balotelli was magnificent out there today. My MOtM by a good country mile.

He even smiled once!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FFCcravencottage

Quote from: HatterDon on May 14, 2011, 07:35:55 PM
It hurts every one of my fingers to type this, but Balotelli was magnificent out there today. My MOtM by a good country mile.

He even smiled once!
Yep he got my vote as well top team perfomance, shame they interviewed him after the game though nearly made me change my mind lol

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: FFCcravencottage on May 14, 2011, 08:49:36 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on May 14, 2011, 07:35:55 PM

He even smiled once!
Yep he got my vote as well top team perfomance, shame they interviewed him after the game though nearly made me change my mind lol

Why? He was very humble and admitted he had had a 'Sh1t' season, before cheekily asking whether or not he could say that.

The man is so misunderstood.

ron

I liked his interview on the box.....

Are you happy in England?

MB "Fine. Not as happy as in Italy, but fine"

"Only fine?"

MB "Yes, fine. That's enough, isn't it?"