watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Brom Close On £4 Million AJ

Started by White Noise, May 15, 2011, 08:11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/football-hotline/2011/05/15/west-brom-set-to-sign-striker-andy-johnson-102039-23130121/

West Brom set to sign striker Andy Johnson

May 15 2011

by Mel Henderson, The People

West BROM boss Roy Hodgson is planning to raid former club FULHAM for striker Andrew Johnson.

The two clubs are already in talks about a £4million deal for the former England player, who has just one year of his contract still to run.

When Hodgson was in charge at Craven Cottage three years ago, he paid £10.5m to sign Johnson from Everton.

Johnson, 30, capped eight times, has scored 16 goals in 76 games for the Londoners.

If the deal goes ahead, it could pave the way for IPSWICH to land Baggies hitman Simon Cox after DONCASTER snubbed the Tractor Boys' £2.3m bid for Billy Sharp.

Ipswich boss Paul Jewell is keen on Cox, 24, who snubbed a loan move to Portman Road earlier in the season.

Blingo

4 million? we should bite Roy's hand off to take it.

Tom

Fulham for life!

zzamora

FatFreddysCat

Mr Fulham

ron

It's the one way that AJ will enter Fulham Folklore, a man we will tell our grandchildren about......

.....along with Steve Marlet.

HatterDon

Quote from: ron on May 15, 2011, 12:34:21 PM
It's the one way that AJ will enter Fulham Folklore, a man we will tell our grandchildren about......

Marlet was a bit before my time. Did he also lead us in scoring the year we qualified for Europe?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on May 15, 2011, 03:49:58 PM
Quote from: ron on May 15, 2011, 12:34:21 PM

Marlet was a bit before my time. Did he also lead us in scoring the year we qualified for Europe?

THANK YOU, DON! This subliminal permanent AJ bashing is a pain in the neck.

Admin

I have it on good authority that its 4 million for the 'pair' both AJ and JP hence the reason Woy is at Birmmigham today. I've also heard that he's interested in taking Greening back to the Hawthorns so it looks like tripple bubble. Hughes also wants Osvaldo at any cost, could be anything up to 10 million so we have to sell.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Admin on May 15, 2011, 04:08:28 PM
I have it on good authority that its 4 million for the 'pair' both AJ and JP hence the reason Woy is at Birmmigham today. I've also heard that he's interested in taking Greening back to the Hawthorns so it looks like tripple bubble. Hughes also wants Osvaldo at any cost, could be anything up to 10 million so we have to sell.

Pantsil is a bosman so that sounds like garbage. :wink: :wink:

helgell

The way Greening plays today has certainly upped his price

mike_f

Quote from: Mr Fulham on May 15, 2011, 04:52:45 PM
Quote from: Admin on May 15, 2011, 04:08:28 PM

Pantsil is a bosman so that sounds like garbage. :wink: :wink:
More plausible than the rumours you spout  :59: