Started by blingo, February 25, 2010, 01:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blingo

WE END THE SHAKTAR DREAM OF WINNING THIS TROPHY TWO YEARS RUNNING
COME ON YOU WHITES

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

you up for this a bit Blingo? ;)

FatFreddysCat

Hope your right Blingo, but i feel we will lose. I'm going to be watching it sober as well as i'm play five a side at 8.30, just hope it dont go into extra time or i'll miss it. :(

blingo

We are going to hit them on the break and it will be 1-1 Murphy to score.

UP FOR IT???? You had better believe it Syd  ;D

os5889

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 25, 2010, 01:39:03 PM
Hope your right Blingo, but i feel we will lose. I'm going to be watching it sober as well as i'm play five a side at 8.30, just hope it dont go into extra time or i'll miss it. :(

As 5 a side captain I have to be present, unfortunately, kick off is 6.40!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAARGHH

RidgeRider

I can't wait! The Europa League games are all televised here. I have a good feeling we will get out of there with a draw and moving on!

Jimpav

Absolutely dreading it. Just hope that if we lose we lose quickly and get thumped by half time.

Can't be doing with 89 minutes of nerves and then a last minute winner from Roland Rat.

I think we are owed at least one red card and a penalty against us gven the sensible approach shown by the ref in last weeks fixture.

:'(

cebu

Quote from: os5889 on February 25, 2010, 02:25:04 PM

As 5 a side captain I have to be present, unfortunately, kick off is 6.40!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAARGHH
Sorry mate, but you're injured and will have to stay at home. You could watch Fulham on the TV ...

JBH

I'm as nervous as hell over tonights game! alos Im stuck at fcukin work cos my boss is off sick, he supports Chelsea aswell!!

I hope to get the 1st half in on my break but waiting for updates in the 2nd half will be a nightmare.  :-X

blingo

bl00dy hell jimpav why dont you have us relegated aswell whilst ou are at it ?

WE ARE FFC WE FINISHED 7th IN THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD WE DO NOT NEED TO BE SCARED OF ANY TEAM IN EUROPE.

Jimpav

Sorry Blingo- pre match tension getting the better of me. Going to dig deep for some blingo vibes!

Admin

Quote from: os5889 on February 25, 2010, 02:25:04 PM

Yep, I've got 5-a-side tonight but not until 10 to 9.

Rupert

Whatever the result, win, lose or draw, Roy and the lads have all done us proud.

Regardless of whether we go through or not, tomorrow everyone at work will know how happy I am with our European venture.
Viva Fulham!
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FFCOutpostCommander

Bling you are the man! Good call, got it all right except for the scorer, well done mate ;D
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

blingo

BRING EM ALL ON WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN EUROPE. I AM BURSTING WITH PRIDE AT WHAT FULHAM HAVE ACHIEVED TONIGHT. WELL DONE RH AND THE ENTIRE TEAM

Lighthouse

Quote from: blingo on February 25, 2010, 09:50:27 PM
BRING EM ALL ON WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN EUROPE. I AM BURSTING WITH PRIDE AT WHAT FULHAM HAVE ACHIEVED TONIGHT

Just for tonight Bling I agree with everything you say. By the way you got the scorer wrong. Try and do better next time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

blingo

Yes sorry I failed lol. Who cares? Tonight we reign in Europe.

FFCOutpostCommander

Mr. LH, that is the cheekiest post I've read in some time. You two crack me up and I thank you both for the laughs and the never ending entertainment that is the Blingo-Lighthouse scale!!!
Quietly holding down the fort in Northern NJ, USA

watfordwhite

Quote from: blingo on February 25, 2010, 09:50:27 PM
BRING EM ALL ON WE CAN BEAT ANY TEAM IN EUROPE. I AM BURSTING WITH PRIDE AT WHAT FULHAM HAVE ACHIEVED TONIGHT. WELL DONE RH AND THE ENTIRE TEAM

WELL SAID THAT MAN !!!!!!!!!