more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sparky Buys London Home

Started by White Noise, May 16, 2011, 06:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

HUGHES STAYING PUT AFTER BUYING HOUSE

Fulham manager Mark Hughes has demonstrated that he is committed to the club by buying a house in London — as have his management team assistants Mark Bowen and Glyn Hodges. The fact that team shirt sponsors FxPro opted to stay with Fulham but end their deal with Aston Villa might also help explain why Hughes is following suit.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-1386950/Charles-Sale-John-Steele-shifts-blame.html#ixzz1MUZeI33a

luckykat

Yeah, but there's a managerial vacancy in East London :)

Tom

Take that Villa! Your second rate and the step child here boys!!!  :beer:
Fulham for life!

The Doctor

I'm sure I read an article earlier this season that said that Hughes had a house on Kings Road anyway.  Haven't got the time to look for it now though!

LBNo11

...perhaps he is going to become the neighbours new manager..?

:023:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

BalDrick

'The fact that team shirt sponsors FxPro opted to stay with Fulham but end their deal with Aston Villa might also help explain why Hughes is following suit.'

Yeah right, that's it - nothing to do withe achievements this season, prospect of Europa, ability to bring in fresh talent in the summer, happy with his relationship with Fayed, it's merely because our shirts are going to be advertising FxPro next season...
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

RidgeRider

Quote from: BalDrick on May 16, 2011, 04:10:01 PM
'The fact that team shirt sponsors FxPro opted to stay with Fulham but end their deal with Aston Villa might also help explain why Hughes is following suit.'

Yeah right, that's it - nothing to do withe achievements this season, prospect of Europa, ability to bring in fresh talent in the summer, happy with his relationship with Fayed, it's merely because our shirts are going to be advertising FxPro next season...

To be fair, all that you say, I believe, is inherent in the reason why FxPro is sticking with us. No need to be redundant.  :dft012:

jarv

finnster01

Quote from: jarv on May 16, 2011, 07:09:50 PM
where in London?
All I know is he (already) had a house in King's Rd
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead