watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mark Hughes -- MOY?

Started by timmyg, May 16, 2011, 06:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

If we beat Arsenal and Everton lose to Chelsea on Sunday, Mark Hughes' boys will have tied Roy Hodgson's 7th place finish from two seasons ago -- our highest ever. And if all things stay square with the Fair Play, we'll be going to Europe as we did in 2009.

After that 3-1 Boxing Day disaster to West Ham, not only were we in the relegation zone (18th) but we were just a single point off bottom.

On Boxing Day 2008, we sat a tidy 8th.

Shouldn't Hughes at least be considered an honorable mention for Manager of the Year then? We demanded the same for Roy then...
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

finnster01

Everyone knows that trophy goes to Sir Alex
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

timmyg

Quote from: finnster01 on May 16, 2011, 07:02:29 PM
Everyone knows that trophy goes to Sir Alex

Yes, but it seems Hughes isn't even on anyone's radar of accolades. It seems everyone is just getting off their knees for King Kenny.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

TheDon

keep the noise down or we`ll lose him :045:

WhiteJC

if Blackpool stay up Ian Holloway should be in for an honourable mention