News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Steve Kean gets done for Drink driving..

Started by mrska, May 17, 2011, 09:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrska

Chris Colemans drinking buddy and Blackburn manager Steve Kean was charged with drink driving hours after his team drew 1-1 with Manchester Utd.

Cops stopped him on the M6 on Saturday.

A police spokesman said  "a 43-year-old man was breathalysed and provided a positive result"

He is due before Crewe magistrates on June 7th.   :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

The Equalizer

What an absolute cock of a man. I hope they throw the book at him.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Hanging out with Sir Rednose no doubt provides a few  :wine: especially on that occation.

Choosing to drive yourself after that is just bonkers. :046: Get a taxi for Christ sake.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

Quote from: finnster01 on May 17, 2011, 09:51:38 AM
Hanging out with Sir Rednose no doubt provides a few  :wine: especially on that occation.

Choosing to drive yourself after that is just bonkers. :046: Get a taxi for Christ sake.

Well that's what I thought but United had just won the title, rather doubt Steve Kean's going to get an invite to that particular piss-up. More likely he was catching up with Cookie, who was there on Sky duty. But agree, what a plonker for not getting a cab.

Wonder if it was a set-up and the chicken people will use it as a reason to get shot?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

JBH

Can't say I am suprised to hear about Kean getting done for Drink Driving, apparently him and Cookie were always doing it after pi**ing it up in Esher  :beer: :wine: :beer: :wine:

No doubt this will give the Indian owners enough of an excuse to get rid of him now for etting the club down (instead of for being a crap manager)

epsomraver

What a suprise! i have seen him carried totally legless from the Cottage

The Equalizer

Quote from: JBH on May 17, 2011, 10:02:07 AM
Can't say I am suprised to hear about Kean getting done for Drink Driving, apparently him and Cookie were always doing it after pi**ing it up in Esher  :beer: :wine: :beer: :wine:

No doubt this will give the Indian owners enough of an excuse to get rid of him now for etting the club down (instead of for being a crap manager)

Hence Cookie's horrific injury in 2000.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Tom

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 17, 2011, 09:41:47 AM
What an absolute cock of a man.
Wow! Is one or has one? Why don't these idiots ever learn and then they go out and endanger other people's lives.  :beer:  :dead horse:
Fulham for life!

epsomraver

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 17, 2011, 10:07:57 AM

That is not true, Cookie was not done for any drinking charges after his accident although blood tests were done

mrska

Quote from: epsomraver on May 17, 2011, 10:42:13 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on May 17, 2011, 10:07:57 AM

That is not true, Cookie was not done for any drinking charges after his accident although blood tests were done
AlFayeds legal team??

epsomraver

No, drinking was not ever mentioned and it was said he stormed off after a domestic with his wife and thats what led to the crash, when every I saw him in the pigeon pair he always walked home or cabbed it.

The Equalizer

Quote from: epsomraver on May 17, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
No, drinking was not ever mentioned and it was said he stormed off after a domestic with his wife and thats what led to the crash, when every I saw him in the pigeon pair he always walked home or cabbed it.

Fair point mate, I'll take back my previous suggestion.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: epsomraver on May 17, 2011, 12:20:21 PM
Perhaps one of his wifes tracking/ bugging devices was to blame  :032:

finnster01

Wouldn't be shocked at all if you were right Mr JBH. He's not all that of a manager but is probably one of the few that would work for some endless supply of chicken nuggets (Big Sam wanted it too but he ate the Indians out of the house apparently)

I just wonder who would be daft enough to take that job? It has to be the worst job in the Prem now. You don't even get to manage never mind buying any players unless it is sanctioned by that consulting firm they use. Talk about a modern version of John Without Land

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

epsomraver

Perhaps she asked where he had been. sitting in front of a screen with a green dot flashing

epsomraver

It has to be the worst job in the Prem now.well the best job just got relegated :011: :011: