watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dikgacoi Wants Guaranteed Football

Started by White Noise, May 18, 2011, 11:48:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.kickoff.com/news/21810/fulham-midfielder-kagisho-dikgacoi-wants-more-game-time-next-season.php

Dikgacoi wants guarantees from Fulham

Posted: 2011-05-18 11:03

Bafana Bafana midfielder Kagisho Dikgacoi warns his English Premiership side Fulham that he wants game time and does want to sit on the bench next season. 

Dikgacoi spent the last few months on loan with Championship side Crystal Palace where he has enjoyed regular game time.

Speaking to KickOff.com upon his return to South Africa on holiday, 'KG' says he enjoyed great times with Crystal Palace and is looking forward to build on his performance in the Championship League next season.

"I really enjoyed myself at Crystal Palace. The club management, the technical team and the players were very good to me and I received a warm reception from the club supporters.

"I am still a Fulham player and will be going back to them for pre-season training in June. I will be meeting with the club when I get back to map the way forward for the future but I want to be guaranteed game time, whether it is at Fulham or any other team next season."

Dikgacoi says that Bafana still have a huge mountain to climb to qualify for the Afcon finals in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea. South Africa faces a tough assignment against Egypt in Cairo next month.

"It is going to be difficult to play away against Egypt but we are going to Cairo to win. It will be a great achievement for us to win against Egypt as we need at least 4 points to qualify for the Afcon finals," he says. 

Ernest Fakude

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

BalDrick

Definitely for sale I'd say. Promoted club might fancy him - enough Championship managers will have seen him in his loan spell.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Lighthouse

When he played for us he looked the part. But with at three or four players ahead of him, he isn't going to be playing that often unless we use him in the Europa. If we don't then he will go.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Jack Fulham

Still think he should be given a chance to be honest if we're going to be in the Europa League. If anyone should go out on loan, it should be Halliche because he needs some experience.

BalDrick

Quote from: Burt on May 18, 2011, 12:13:25 PM
How did he do at Palace?

Palace mate emailed me not long after he'd joined asking could they keep him, plus they stayed up (looked like they wouldn't for a while I think) so must have done okay. But staying up in the Champ and playing in the Europa are 2 entirely different things. He's got a fair few in front of him in the queue.

BalDrick

Reply from Palace mate:

Liked him but went off the boil a bit. Big and strong, but maybe not quite PL class.

elgreenio

thats pretty much what I made of him in his few appearances with us, very strong and a real presence, but doesnt seem to technically or mentally have what it takes. Though i'm pretty sure I said the same thing of Etuhu.
touch my camera through the fence

Burt

I am sure if he was of the right quality then Mr Hughes would have him in and around the squad rather than farming him off to the lower reaches of the Championship.

So he's in development mode - build up his match experience on loan with a view to him making the grade here, or not (in which case, off he goes).

HatterDon

Who does he think he is, David Bentley?

Sounds as if he wants to talk himself off the squad. I hope he's successful in that endeavor.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BalDrick

'Who does he think he is, David Bentley?'

Speaking of whom, another player who falls under the category 'BalDrick was getting excited about us signing him in January but he's done jack poo with the club he did go to'. Keane, Robbie the only other member of that club thus far.

richie17

still think he could be an excellent player.  Good passer, good tackler, just needs time on the pitch to prove it.  Which he mightn't get here, so fair enough for him to want to play somewhere else.   

Mr Fulham

Quote from: richie17 on May 18, 2011, 04:08:45 PM
still think he could be an excellent player.  Good passer, good tackler, just needs time on the pitch to prove it.  Which he mightn't get here, so fair enough for him to want to play somewhere else.   

+1

FatFreddysCat

From what little i've seen of him he looked ok, apart from getting sent off at Westham (his debut?). But if he wants to start making noises ship him off to a team he will get regular football with, as long as he can accept that standards wages .

Tom

Fulham for life!

richie17

Tom

Quote from: richie17 on May 19, 2011, 08:07:13 AM
Quote from: Tom on May 19, 2011, 07:30:34 AM
:038:  :038:  :038:

:038: :038: :038: yourself....
Someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?  :doh:
Fulham for life!

BalDrick

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 18, 2011, 09:20:19 PM
From what little i've seen of him he looked ok, apart from getting sent off at Westham (his debut?). But if he wants to start making noises ship him off to a team he will get regular football with, as long as he can accept that standards wages .

To be fair, I imagine it's his agent gobbing off, again. But yeah, one for the exit door for sure.