Bradley and Donovan to Roma?

Started by HatterDon, May 18, 2011, 06:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

BarryP

I would think Bradley would jump at the chance but I have a hard time seeing Donovan being released  from his MLS contract.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

clintclintdeuce

They are in Europe and it would be good if they got someone... Maybe Altidore would want a change.
The Dude abides.

RidgeRider

RidgeRider

Quote from: Tom on June 05, 2011, 02:16:10 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 05, 2011, 12:49:04 AM
Dempsey?
No

Well of course we don't want him to go but if he is looking for Champions League then Roma is closer than Fulham.....thats all.

Tom

Quote from: RidgeRider on June 06, 2011, 11:22:53 PM
Quote from: Tom on June 05, 2011, 02:16:10 AM
Quote from: RidgeRider on June 05, 2011, 12:49:04 AM
Dempsey?
No

Well of course we don't want him to go but if he is looking for Champions League then Roma is closer than Fulham.....thats all.
Not the way they were playing this last season RR.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Why would anyone want to move to Rome? It's a dirty shitehole full of Romanian gypsys  begging on every corner. Did have a good laugh out there with the Yank, but very expensive. Oh and Dominoes is better than authentic Italian pizza, i was very dissapointed with that.

Tom

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 08, 2011, 11:37:59 AM
Why would anyone want to move to Rome? It's a dirty shitehole full of Romanian gypsys  begging on every corner. Did have a good laugh out there with the Yank, but very expensive. Oh and Dominoes is better than authentic Italian pizza, i was very dissapointed with that.
Wow and Dominoes sucks! Never been to Italy and doesn't sound like im missing much.
Fulham for life!

Logicalman

It might give Donovan the much-needed experience he needs away from the MLS so he can provide the national team with the skill that everyone says he has. Perhaps it's the make or break that might scare him off though, as bully found, it's easier to be a star in a small pond than a large one, and perhaps Donovan is happy in his 'relatively-speaking' small pond.

YankeeJim

After last night, I feel certain that Roma hung up the phone.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.