watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Putney End, P1, starting to fill with Fulham fans

Started by Scrumpy, May 18, 2011, 09:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I don't know the exact numbers from last season, but I'm pretty sure that only 200 or so Season Tickets were sold in sections P1 and P2.

I've just been browsing the on line Season Ticket thingy on the Offal, and it looks like block P1, from about half way up, is booked solid with Fulham Season Ticket Holders. Maybe we're slowly getting to where we need to be.

Having said that, the front of H4 and H5 has thinned out a bit. Maybe people moving thier seats further back for a better view?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 18, 2011, 09:24:33 PM
I don't know the exact numbers from last season, but I'm pretty sure that only 200 or so Season Tickets were sold in sections P1 and P2.

I've just been browsing the on line Season Ticket thingy on the Offal, and it looks like block P1, from about half way up, is booked solid with Fulham Season Ticket Holders. Maybe we're slowly getting to where we need to be.

Having said that, the front of H4 and H5 has thinned out a bit. Maybe people moving thier seats further back for a better view?
Maybe  few Hammersmith end going for cheaper tickets?

MOR :

Whiteroom

Would it really be sensible to buy as a tout? I reckon it's the cheaper tickets.

MJG

Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2011, 10:37:24 PM
Would it really be sensible to buy as a tout? I reckon it's the cheaper tickets.
touts do have tickets in P1 & P2. I see them bringing fans up to the seats and pointing where they should sit almost every game.
My hope is that more fans have moved to the puntey end for cost and this will improve what can be a very strange atmosphere at the putney end.

Scrumpy

Quote from: MJG on May 18, 2011, 10:41:36 PM
Quote from: Whiteroom on May 18, 2011, 10:37:24 PM
touts do have tickets in P1 & P2. I see them bringing fans up to the seats and pointing where they should sit almost every game.
My hope is that more fans have moved to the puntey end for cost and this will improve what can be a very strange atmosphere at the putney end.

Let's hope so MJG. As far as I know, you're the only Foffer based up there permanently, so we look forward to your updates.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.