watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

5 days until we find out

Started by clintclintdeuce, May 18, 2011, 10:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clintclintdeuce

I wish they would just tell us about Europe today.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 18, 2011, 10:27:18 PM
Are you coming over for one CCD? If you do i'll definately buy you a few beers.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 18, 2011, 11:00:05 PM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 18, 2011, 10:27:18 PM
Are you coming over for one CCD? If you do i'll definately buy you a few beers.

All depends sir... we will find out both first and second rounds in the first draw... Will have to try and play the odds on the away match that has the best prices. If we end up in Georiga and then Armenia, then Ill wait for the third round.
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

Maybe Luxembourg would be fun... and wouldnt mind taking that drive to Andorra!
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

The Doctor

Hmmm...I'm due to submit my Thesis on Thursday 30th June.  If we get into the Europa, I'll have to find a day from somewhere and make sure I finish by 29th June...

White Noise

Its a no CCD. We ain't getting it. :046:

FatFreddysCat

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: White Noise on May 19, 2011, 05:44:47 PM

do you have proof??? :001:
The Dude abides.

White Noise

I think the cards we have copped in the last 2 games and those we will get on Sunday will hand the place to Blackpool or another team. I think it is almost certain.

I expect Sunday to be a massive anti-climax - poor performance, bad defeat, stupid cards, missed Europa place and lacklustre farewell from the players. I expect the Fulham players to get plenty of clog from the fans. :red:

White Noise

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 19, 2011, 06:03:57 PM

No, but very strong suspicions. I am just saying don't get your hopes up (and I have never been known to say that). I have been bigging the whole thing up on here and I am now saying I have changed my mind and brace yourself for disappointment.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: White Noise on May 19, 2011, 06:10:14 PM

No, but very strong suspicions. I am just saying don't get your hopes up (and I have never been known to say that). I have been bigging the whole thing up on here and I am now saying I have changed my mind and brace yourself for disappointment.

I think it would take 2 red cards, our back office talking a lot of rubbish in the media, Sparky sent to the stands, and our fans storming the pitch for blackpool to jump us. And if that were to be the case, I reckon the PL would magically have us ahead the way Citeh jumped ahead of us when we almost qualified the same way. Remember the discipline on the pitch is just one of 5 or 6 categories that will place us in Europe.
The Dude abides.

VB

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 19, 2011, 10:15:29 PM
Remember the discipline on the pitch is just one of 5 or 6 categories that will place us in Europe.

to right. Once they see that Statue, we've had it. then again perhaps they will take pity on on us.
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

White Noise

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on May 19, 2011, 10:15:29 PM
Quote from: White Noise on May 19, 2011, 06:10:14 PM

I think it would take 2 red cards, our back office talking a lot of rubbish in the media, Sparky sent to the stands, and our fans storming the pitch for blackpool to jump us. And if that were to be the case, I reckon the PL would magically have us ahead the way Citeh jumped ahead of us when we almost qualified the same way. Remember the discipline on the pitch is just one of 5 or 6 categories that will place us in Europe.

Two words mate - Black Sox