more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Arnie

Started by CorkedHat, May 19, 2011, 10:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2011, 10:22:28 AM
I've just found out that due to his infidelities, his schedule of new films has been put on hold indefinitely.

Anyone hoping to see a new Terminator, True Lies or Conan will have to wait until he tucks his old boy back into his pants.

Or just watch the previous one and kid yourself it's an interesting variation on the theme of the very first one, but with several million dollars spunked on special effects.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

The Equalizer

It's all about entertainment mate, and some of the amounts that his films have grossed don't lie about their popularity.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2011, 11:55:57 AM
It's all about entertainment mate, and some of the amounts that his films have grossed don't lie about their popularity.

I know, I'm only ribbing you! Now go and listen to that Dead Kennedys track...

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on May 20, 2011, 11:59:11 AM
Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2011, 11:55:57 AM

I know, I'm only ribbing you! Now go and listen to that Dead Kennedys track...

Which album is it from? I've got all of them on my iPod, but I'm a little nonplussed about them really. I like Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables though. Holiday in Cambodia is wicked!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

BalDrick

It's on Bedtime for Democracy, which has some superb tracks - Take this job and Shove it for a start.

Fresh Fruit is probably their best, though some speak highly of Plastic Surgery Disasters though I don't know that. Check out some Husker Du albums too, from the same era. Candy Apple Grey is brilliant, though not quite as hardcore as the DKs. New Dawn Rising is good, title track absolutely mental.

The Equalizer

I used to listen to Husker Du loads in the early 90s. Back then I was listening to them, Sugar and a basque metal band called 'Su Ta Gar'. All pretty similar sounding stuff.

I'll check out those other albums later. Got all of them stored...

BalDrick

Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2011, 12:20:07 PM
I used to listen to Husker Du loads in the early 90s. Back then I was listening to them, Sugar and a basque metal band called 'Su Ta Gar'. All pretty similar sounding stuff.

Sugar was one of the blokes from Husker (Bob Mould) after HD had split (very acrimoniously). Copper Blue a fantastic album.

The Equalizer

Quote from: BalDrick on May 20, 2011, 12:26:23 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on May 20, 2011, 12:20:07 PM

Sugar was one of the blokes from Husker (Bob Mould) after HD had split (very acrimoniously). Copper Blue a fantastic album.

Absolutely! Hoover Dam was a wicked track. They were kind of like an alternative Pearl Jam.