watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please, please dear Lord

Started by Tom, May 22, 2011, 05:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Let us end the season on a high note at the wonderful and beautiful Cottage! We want a shot at 7th in the table and worst case 8th place. So please let us get a point and hopefully all three points today. I also wanted to thank you Lord for answering all our prayers this season and look forward to an even better season next season! We would also like a spot in the Europa league next season as well. COYW!!!!  :clap_hands:  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

clint23

Amen to that!   :clap_hands:

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

And Lord please dont get any cards out today.

ron

....oh, and by the way, Lord, thanks for not staging your second coming at 1800hrs local yesterday.  :Sparkyticus:

FatFreddysCat

Why is God called a Lord? If i was God i'd want to be called God,I'd be a bit but out being called a mere Lord.

ron

I was watching my village cricket team being turned over by 80-odd runs. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse churned up the outfield a bit, but apart from that, nothing to report*

* It may be the case that not all of the above statement is 100% accurate.

manxman

Ahmen. Come on you whites, do the deed today!!  :clap_hands:
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Burt

Amen to that Reverend Tom sir.

Mr Fulham

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 22, 2011, 09:09:31 AM
Why is God called a Lord? If i was God i'd want to be called God,I'd be a bit but out being called a mere Lord.

Because the King James Version was written when England was still all about Lords and Ladies and Dukes and Dutchesses. The Lord was who you owed your fealty to -- service, a portion of your crops, ready to go to war just to please, all that crap.

Oh, and preach it Rev!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

:Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus:
          :039: :039: :039:
Preach brother. I want us to kick that ass today up and down the frickin pitch!!!
Heartless bunch of posers...but talented..........Let's kick ass and take names!!!!!! :037: :037: :037:
C O Y W    :014: :014: :014: :014: :014:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Tom

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and giving us a point today and allowing us to finish 8th! Well done sir!!!! Looking even better for next season.  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:  :yay:  :wine:  :beer:
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on May 23, 2011, 02:48:32 AM
You da man, Reverend Tom.
Thanks Don, couldn't do it without your help.
Fulham for life!