watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One more opening in the slimming competition

Started by finnster01, January 25, 2010, 06:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Due to the retirement of Mr Ska, we have 1 opening in the Slim Like Gentleman Jim 2010 Championship.

Only 5 weeks left to go. Ends on March 1st, so if there are any Fulham fans needing to lose a pound or 10, please PM' me with your initial weight, and weigh-in every Friday and PM me the update, I'll take care of the rest including the charts and tables.

It will be first come first serve for the single open spot, but if you want to drop a few together with the rest of the crew, get in there.

COYW!!!
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Come on people,there must be one more luna.....I mean gentleman(or gentle woman) who is up for it ;D

The Rock

With Fat Fred in the comp I wouldn't stand a chance. No offence.

finnster01

There actually is an over/under on FatFreddy at the moment if he will actually lose any weight at all. So don't worry about that

blingo

Fat Freddy lose weight?? Finny there is more chance of platting snot  :D

RidgeRider

Fat Fred must be hungover as hell today. Not a peep out of him.  ;) He probably had to run out and have a hangover recovery curry just to get some of the poison sweated out of his system. HAHAHA!

finnster01

Bump.

Still 1 open slot. Look that scale in the eye and say to yourself if a 5 week diet would not be worth having a go? It may even stay off you know. Your blood pressure may even appreciate it too.

PM me if interested.