watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hodgson To Make £2 Million Bid For Schwarzer

Started by White Noise, May 22, 2011, 12:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The 'News of the World' is today reporting that Roy is looking to make a £2 million move for Mark Schwarzer as soon as the transfer window opens as 'competition or Scott Carson'.

zzamora

fine, £2 million for a 37 year old? allow us to get in some decent back up for stockdale, new number 1 !

Burt

Cheeky chap, that Mr Hodgson.

If Schwartz had a choice between the Baggies and Arsenal, I wonder which he would go for?

:023:

epsomraver

HatterDon

I'm waiting to see which  :tom: will show up on this thread. Will it be:

a. Hands off our players, Hodgson!

OR

b. Good riddance. He's didn't want to be here THIS season, let him go and keep the money.

Only time will tell  :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimbobob

Quote from: HatterDon on May 22, 2011, 02:08:18 PM
I'm waiting to see which  :tom: will show up on this thread. Will it be:

a. Hands off our players, Hodgson!

OR

b. Good riddance. He's didn't want to be here THIS season, let him go and keep the money.

Only time will tell  :011:

Well it is a business and Roy can go after who ever he wants too and if the parties come to agreement then that is that.
He is losing a step and is not making the saves he did in the past and everyone has to fight the losing battle against father time. So I am okay with whatever happens. Our young kid is not a Mark but he is "young"........
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?