more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goodbye & Good Luck John Pantsil

Started by White Noise, May 22, 2011, 07:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Jacob Murtagh

Breaking - Mark Hughes confirms John Pantsil will leave #fulham when his contract expires in the summer

55 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

finnster01

Fine man. Had one good season but probably didn't have the quality to make it in the long run.

He can hold his head high though. He'll be welcomed back later in life at the Cottage. Good luck at your future endeavors Mr Paintsil.   :045:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clint23

I will miss you JP, for what you've done on and off field! Goodbye and good luck!  :045:

jarv

He does seem like a modest guy who appreciates tthe talent he has and where it has taken him. I would not be surprised to see him show up ate wba, qpr, norwich etc. Could do a job fopr them, Good luckJP. :045:

Whiteroom

Pantsil is one of my all time favourite Fulham players. Few have had more love for the club.

bigalffc

loved his lap of honour, wish it had worked out for him good luck jp
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

more heart than skill but still sad to see him go,but it is for the good of the club :clap_hands:

Dugliss

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on May 22, 2011, 08:59:08 PM
more heart than skill but still sad to see him go,but it is for the good of the club :clap_hands:

I think so, he was in danger of becoming top scorer

ron

Quote from: bigalffc on May 22, 2011, 08:40:49 PM
loved his lap of honour, wish it had worked out for him good luck jp

I think it did work out for him!     A favourite here who will be long remembered for his heart and commitment.

I still think he could have done a job for us, but the world moves on ........

Aldo

Quote from: Dugliss on May 22, 2011, 09:03:08 PM
Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on May 22, 2011, 08:59:08 PM

I think so, he was in danger of becoming top scorer

:011:

Burt

Shame he wasn't around today to share in the "lap of appreciation" at the end.

Good luck to him. After a slow start I thought he did a good job for us.

VicHalomsLovechild

Until JP came along we didn't get much from the players post match. His lap changed things and brought abit of fun back to football.
Good luck to you JP. Along with Moritz we got more than football from you.

clintclintdeuce

OOOHHH LORD JOHN PANTSIL!

A passion for the game and supporters that few will ever have. Truly knew how blessed he was to be where he was.
The Dude abides.

AlFayedsChequebook

His best performance was last year at Chelsea where he silenced Drogba and was then brought off injured. He has not been the same player since.

A good player who lost confidence and a great guy who loved the fans and was loved back.

I wish him well wherever he ends up.