https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal game

Started by clint23, May 22, 2011, 07:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clint23

I'm not gonna say much, but...

MS I thought he was brilliant and made great saves in both halfs
Aaron didn't play at his best today, I think he was tired, Hughes should have played JP, but he's already gone I guess and that's a shame in my opinion
Hangeland was good, kept Van Persie quiet as possible
Senderos, same as Brede, although he was his fault at the first goal
Briggs was great first half, second half he was poor... Clearly his mistake at the goal, but he's young and hopefully he will get better and better
Greening was again outstanding, even better than at Birmigham
Sidwell was good, happy for his goal
Danny was good, a bit tired
Dempsey was good, he was the starter of both goals (I hope you understand what I was trying to say, my apologies, I'm from Romania)
Bobby and AJ were fantastic, Bobby MOTM without a doubt
Davies was good when he came on and made a good tackle against Wilshere
Etuhu was good in defense when he came on
Well, Gera, one of my fav. players ever, but don't know what was thinking there... if we don't get to Europa, he is the one to blame, and it's debatable alongside Hughes or not

Jimbobob

Quote from: Bogdan23 on May 22, 2011, 07:55:50 PM

Aaron didn't play at his best today, I think he was tired, Hughes should have played JP, but he's already gone I guess and that's a shame in my opinion
Briggs was great first half, second half he was poor... Clearly his mistake at the goal, but he's young and hopefully he will get better and better
Dempsey was good, he was the starter of both goals (I hope you understand what I was trying to say, my apologies, I'm from Romania)
Well, Gera, one of my fav. players ever, but don't know what was thinking there... if we don't get to Europa, he is the one to blame, and it's debatable alongside Hughes or not

Mark was far from brilliant as I will witness again in an hour and a half. Should have saved one of those balls. I love him and he still can shine but man at other times he is as slow as molasses in winter. Just being honest.
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clint23

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 22, 2011, 08:32:20 PM
Quote from: Bogdan23 on May 22, 2011, 07:55:50 PM

Mark was far from brilliant as I will witness again in an hour and a half. Should have saved one of those balls. I love him and he still can shine but man at other times he is as slow as molasses in winter. Just being honest.

I disagree, no fault at both goals, I re-watched them, he was good, if not great today

Jimbobob

[/quote]

I disagree, no fault at both goals, I re-watched them, he was good, if not great today
[/quote]

Not going to argue with you. I think we are all so bummed it is over for a while we all go on and on. I will stop. I really like your posts so don't want to get all worked up over nothing or have you think I am doing a wind up which I never ever do. God Bless mate and COYW and here is to you and next season!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

clint23

Quote from: Jimbobob on May 22, 2011, 09:56:41 PM

Not going to argue with you. I think we are all so bummed it is over for a while we all go on and on. I will stop. I really like your posts so don't want to get all worked up over nothing or have you think I am doing a wind up which I never ever do. God Bless mate and COYW and here is to you and next season!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:

No problem mate, just different opinions! The most important thing is the love that we share for our club!

richie17

AJ did his running stuff well but again showed that he hasn't got the pace to get clear of defenders.  How many times today did he have favourable situations that didn't develop because he lacked the speed to take him away or the technique to work the defender?  I loved a lot of his efforts today, really, but I'm starting to think there's a reason that two of his goals this season have been deflected.  Just don't see that he has *it* to play up front anymore. 

(also felt he and Dempsey should have switched when we were down to ten.  Too much to ask him to play up on his own like that).

clint23

Quote from: richie17 on May 22, 2011, 10:07:30 PM

(also felt he and Dempsey should have switched when we were down to ten.  Too much to ask him to play up on his own like that).

Def. agree with that, I was thinking the same

Tom

Watching the game on t.v. here in the States has I speak. What a great second goal by Bobby! Dempsey had a great pass to Greening and Greening a fantastic cross for the asst. Greening has been playing so well of late, I hope we bring him back for next season.
Fulham for life!

clint23

Quote from: Tom on May 22, 2011, 11:20:55 PM
Watching the game on t.v. here in the States has I speak. What a great second goal by Bobby! Dempsey had a great pass to Greening and Greening a fantastic cross for the asst. Greening has been playing so well of late, I hope we bring him back for next season.

Greening's crosses are brilliant. And Dempsey had some great passes yesterday.