more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Ancelotti sacked

Started by helgell, May 22, 2011, 08:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helgell

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2364758,00.html

Winning the title and FA cup one year, 2nd in the league the next, still not good enough.

richie17

ridiculous. Excellent manager.

Whiteroom

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

what a joke of a club
1 club gets rid of the manager every couple of years-doesn't win regular
1 club keeps the manager for many years-wins loads
how hard can it be?

Dugliss

Other club keeps manager for many years but he is scared to spend any money-wins all!!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: Dugliss on May 22, 2011, 08:53:18 PM
Other club keeps manager for many years but he is scared to spend any money-wins all!!

:Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus: :Sparkyticus:

clint23

Abramovich sacking one of the best managers in the world at the moment, in my opinion, is really a big sad joke

Jimbobob

As Peter Griffin from Family Guy once said.......
"who the hell cares???"
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Burt

Almost as much class as West Ham.

Complete joke.

Tom

How stupid is that!  :doh:  I hate chelsuck but he is a good manager and did not deserve this. They are not going to get anyone better to replace him. He had a good season and look how well they did since Christmas  to come in 2nd. Totally dumb move!  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:
Fulham for life!

timmyg

United win another title. Arsenal crap the bed after February. Chelsea fire another manager.

The Whispers - And The Beat Goes On Official Video
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

finnster01

And Guus Hiddink hums the theme from a "For a Fistful of Dollars" one more time...
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

This makes me happy.

Ancelotti gets some money and the chance to move to Roma and take them forward under their new owners.

Chelsea have another season of changing managers and uncertainty - and they also ignore the real problem which is the fact that their squad needs a major revamp.

HatterDon

I always thought Ancelotti was a seat-warmer for Guus Hiddink. If he hadn't won the double last season, he'd have been gone before the World Cup.

Oh, and despite what most of my fellow Americans apparently think, I don't think Guus is half the tactician that Ancelotti is.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Gozorich

Not long ago it was only Real Madrid who regularly sacked successful managers  - just for fun. We shook our heads and tutted. Perhaps Abramovitch thinks Chelsea are the new RM?

HatterDon

Quote from: Gozorich on May 23, 2011, 04:40:12 AM
Not long ago it was only Real Madrid who regularly sacked successful managers  - just for fun. We shook our heads and tutted. Perhaps Abramovitch thinks Chelsea are the new RM?

Ah, so he must be going to sign Big Sam then, eh?   :011:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel