watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Roger Johnson

Started by Ron Sheepskin, May 23, 2011, 12:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sheepskin

With Brum off to the lower league to continue their love-in with the cheats, is Roger Johnson worth a punt in defence?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

finnster01

If our experiment in Johnsons is anything to go by, I don't think we need another one.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Ordar

LOL.

OT though. I dont think he's better than Hangeland, Hughes or Senderos, plus we have Baird who can slot inside if needed.

Was trying to think of what players of the relegated teams were worth a go. Was surprised to see us linked with DJ Campbell

clint23

He is a good defender, but I think we don't need CB's, simply because Hangeland, Senderos, Hughes are better than him, and as Ordar said, Baird could also play there if needed. Plus, we have Halliche, I guess?!?

jarv

There are not too many players at Birmingham which excite me. Perhaps that is why they went down, they were rubbish since xmas. Looks like they had virtuallly thrown in the towel last few weeks. Bowyer, Ferguson anyone?  Just kidding  :005:

Burt

Quote from: jarv on May 23, 2011, 01:17:42 PM
There are not too many players at Birmingham which excite me. Perhaps that is why they went down, they were rubbish since xmas. Looks like they had virtuallly thrown in the towel last few weeks. Bowyer, Ferguson anyone?  Just kidding  :005:

A good summary, Mr Jarv sir.