watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Solid pros for the summer?...

Started by Tktd, May 23, 2011, 09:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

I'd like to see Scott Dann (CB), Charlie Adam (CM) and Jermaine Defoe (FWD) added to our squad.

Adam is 25, Dann is 24 and Defoe is an England international with a proven record in the league who's voiced discontent at Tottenham.

Although Defoe would potentially require a big fee he has more going for him then Marlet and Johnson put together and would cost around £10 mill. His wages would be quite high but with Fulham potentially being in Europe, having players like Bobby at the club who he's played with his entire life it could help bring down his asking for wages, plus he'd be a definite starter for us and would link up well with Bobby.

Adam - probably the hardest to get but I can't see him thriving at a top end club where there's too much competition. That though will rely on his own decisions though.

Dann - same as Adam but there's a lot of potential...

Then we'd just be looking at full backs - any suggestions..?!

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

can people stop saying Charlie Adam? it isn't going to happen,he's going to a top 5 team or a team looking for a top 5 finnish-this is a nailed on cert

I fully expect Sparky to use his scouts and get players who are off the radar,Sparky's scouting network is better than most,and I'm sure we will bag a few good cheap ones again :clap_hands:

cutbushcitylimits

Wouldnt be surprised if Spurs price Defoe out of the market and someone ends up with a season long loan.

TheInsider

I know that Sparky's main aims are a striker and two full-backs.
Not sure who, but like rambling syd said it will be someone obscure for a cheap price like Aduriz or Joao Ribeiro. I doubt Sparky will go for someone big money unless he is 100% sure it's worth it.