watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you be happy if...

Started by Tktd, May 25, 2011, 01:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tktd

We got rid of Kamara, AJ, EJ and EG and bought in Bellamy and Defoe?!

TonyGilroy

I wouldn't want Bellamy. Past his best and plays through injuries that he manages.

Defoe for AJ would be an upgrade but I'd ideally like both.

finnster01

No Bellamy please. He doesn't want to play anymore anyway. He is happy to waste away somewhere in Wales and given his track record I wouldn't want that cancer in my dressing room for free.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on May 25, 2011, 02:57:36 PM
No Bellamy please. He doesn't want to play anymore anyway. He is happy to waste away somewhere in Wales and given his track record I wouldn't want that cancer in my dressing room for free.

Whilst I am not fussed about Bellamy, I often think he is done a disservice by the press. He may be a bit of a prickly character on the outside, but he is 100% professional when it comes to football (supposedly the root of problems with some team mates who slack off) and is always good for a straight talking quote.

He also set up his own charity based in Sierra Leone, which he visits frequently and ploughs his own money into.

Like Balotelli, a misunderstood soul.

TonyGilroy

I have no problem with Bellamy the person but we're 2 maybe 3 years too late.

finnster01

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 25, 2011, 03:06:24 PM

Whilst I am not fussed about Bellamy, I often think he is done a disservice by the press. He may be a bit of a prickly character on the outside, but he is 100% professional when it comes to football (supposedly the root of problems with some team mates who slack off) and is always good for a straight talking quote.

He also set up his own charity based in Sierra Leone, which he visits frequently and ploughs his own money into.

LOL - I think if you have been "misunderstood" in 4 different clubs maybe it is you that doesn't quite get it...  :005:

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: finnster01 on May 25, 2011, 03:10:23 PM
Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 25, 2011, 03:06:24 PM

LOL - I think if you have been "misunderstood" in 4 different clubs maybe it is you that doesn't quite get it...  :005:

Or maybe the football world has misunderstood him? He has always been cast as a villain by the press and the clubs he has left - scapegoat?

Rich over at CCN wrote a good article on it here:

http://cravencottagenewsround.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/balotelli-as-otis/