watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chelsea

Started by Fletchino, May 25, 2011, 06:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletchino

The word on the street!! Is honest Harry will be in charge tonight!!!

Fletchino

How come it does not come up as the dark side anymore?

LBNo11

...if true they are well suited, and it would put all I dislike about football into one handy package...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

RidgeRider

I think this is great. They belong together. It puts two things I dislike into one bucket. Perfect.

Fletchino

Wow you too are so alike!

RidgeRider

Quote from: FLETCHINO on May 25, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
Wow you too are so alike!

great minds and all  :dft012:

FFCcravencottage

Whiteroom

He wouldn't really be able to put his wheeler dealer skills to best use there, surely. I think it would probably work though.

Tom

Just seeing and reading this name makes me want to  090.gif
Fulham for life!

RidgeRider

Quote from: Tom on May 25, 2011, 07:33:27 PM
:011:

Well done tom!

Tom

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 25, 2011, 07:46:28 PM
Quote from: Tom on May 25, 2011, 07:33:27 PM
:011:

Well done tom!

Thanks
Fulham for life!

Jimpav

This would be awesome. Chelsea and Redknapp to fail miserably and Spurs to drop down the league in a streak of self pity.

Believe it when I see it though.

Jimbobob

Quote from: RidgeRider on May 25, 2011, 06:33:30 PM
I think this is great. They belong together. It puts two things I dislike into one bucket. Perfect.

+ whatever number we are up to now!!!!
098.gif 098.gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Burt

He would be a mug to take on that poisoned chalice.

Tom

Quote from: Burt on May 25, 2011, 10:51:25 PM
He would be a mug to take on that poisoned chalice.
089.gif Right on the mark.
Fulham for life!

WhiteJC

Harry a hot tip for Blues gaffer job

HARRY REDKNAPP'S odds on being the next Chelsea manager have tumbled dramatically after furious speculation that he would walk out of Tottenham.

Bookies yesterday cut the White Hart Lane chief's odds from 25-1 to a staggering evens favourite, with some reducing them further still to 4-7.

Many punters, one as far afield as South Africa, poured their cash on Redknapp - forcing bookies to take drastic action.

Redknapp has emerged as favourite to take the Chelsea job following the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti on Sunday.

One bookies spokesman said: "There is no smoke without fire and the weight of the gamble suggests something may be happening."

But, last night, Redknapp countered: "I know nothing at all about what has been going on."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3603632/Harry-Redknapp-a-hot-tip-for-Blues-job.html#ixzz1NXJI4Ox0

BalDrick

I can see him doing really good things with them you know. Let's be honest, ignoring briefly the fact he's a greasy spiv who'd sell his own grandmother for a few quid, he's a bloody good manager, and really should have been made England manager some time ago. Personally I'd worry they'd actually start to win stuff with him there.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

BalDrick

But, last night, Redknapp countered: "I know nothing at all about what has been going on."

And you can take that with several large quarries of salt.

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: BalDrick on May 27, 2011, 09:24:01 AM
I can see him doing really good things with them you know. Let's be honest, ignoring briefly the fact he's a greasy spiv who'd sell his own grandmother for a few quid, he's a bloody good manager, and really should have been made England manager some time ago. Personally I'd worry they'd actually start to win stuff with him there.

Is he a good manager or is he a decent manager who would be out of his depth at Chelsea?

I feel the latter. This is the man who famously said to Roman Pavlychenko - 'go and run around a bit' as his tactical instructions and has also been praised by Van Der Vaart for not bothering with any of that tactical stuff.

He is a massive step down from Ancelotti. If he goes there (and I dont think he will) I think Spurs will finish above Chelsea next season as they will bring in someone more of Ancelotti's standard.

BalDrick

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on May 27, 2011, 09:28:42 AM
Quote from: BalDrick on May 27, 2011, 09:24:01 AM

Is he a good manager or is he a decent manager who would be out of his depth at Chelsea?

I feel the latter. This is the man who famously said to Roman Pavlychenko - 'go and run around a bit' as his tactical instructions and has also been praised by Van Der Vaart for not bothering with any of that tactical stuff.

He is a massive step down from Ancelotti. If he goes there (and I dont think he will) I think Spurs will finish above Chelsea next season as they will bring in someone more of Ancelotti's standard.

I think some managers can overcomplicate things (this is footballers we're talking about here; they're not renowned for their intelligence). Also I'd grab another quarry of salt on that quote about running around a bit. I'm going to start a poll on this...