News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, everyone up for QPR away?..........at £60 a pop?

Started by Scrumpy, May 25, 2011, 10:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

Those deluded twats at Loftus Road have announced their match day prices today. They range from £47 to £72. Presumably the fans of Bolton, Wigan etc will have the dubious pleasure of watching football in legoland for 'just' £47. The likes of us can expect to pay £55 or £60 for a matchday ticket. Jeeez, I know our Board and Chairman get some stick, but this lot are taking the p1ss.

My question to Foffers is this...

Will you pay that kind of amount to see us smash them about?
Will we fill the School End (approx 4k I think)?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Jack Fulham

The merry-go-round begins. Bhatia who resigned as vice chairman over this was Warnock's closest ally in the board room as well. Briatore who's just come back to the board after a season off will probably pull the trigger soon because he sacked all the managers before warnock.

LBNo11

...as with the other neighbours I won't help fund them in any way, but at least at the dark sides place I can get in the seat. When Fulham played at Legoland there was almost zero leg-room and was always a painful and uncomfortable experience in more ways than one.

Nah, stuff 'em, I'd rather they show how empty their pathetic stadium is and watch it in the pub...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

jarv

Football prices in general is a complete joke. On my recent annual trip, I had the opportunity to catch 2 games. Due to price, I settled for 1.
Turns out I missed the man city game, thank goodness.
Answer to your question. ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

Think carefully before missing this game - after this season we won't get to play them ay Loftus road in the Premiership for many years to come...

Supermitch

I've still got the indents in my legs from the seat in front of me in our exile there  :035:

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Scrumpy

Well, I'll be going. More out of habit than anything. Also, I would just love to be there if we beat them.  098.gif

But those prices do make you feel you're being shafted. I'll just have to be more selective about other away trips, and maybe miss one that I might have normally made. The Emirates library being a likely candidate.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

The Equalizer

I'll probably go. I want to see both derbies against the HaHas as I reckon there will be some fantastic football!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: Scrumpy on May 26, 2011, 11:19:48 AM
Well, I'll be going. More out of habit than anything. Also, I would just love to be there if we beat them.  098.gif

But those prices do make you feel you're being shafted. I'll just have to be more selective about other away trips, and maybe miss one that I might have normally made. The Emirates library being a likely candidate.

Agree, the Emirates with its rubbish view, expensive tickets and rubbish atmosphere can be missed.

Plus we probably will only get the chance to beat QPR at Loftus Road next season as they will be relegated!

finnster01

I must be getting old and really retarded, but I actually really like the Emirates. Lovely stadium and day out.  The fact there is no atmosphere suites me just fine.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Burt

Due to family commitments the old "away days" are relatively few and far between compared to what they used to be, so whilst I think the cost is laughable I will probably go because it is close. If I cut back on the pre-match drinkies then this may cover the extra cost!