099.gif off Hodgson.

Mike, no cursing! Remember?

epsomraver

Yep the local rag would get the exclusive

FulhamMic

Quote from: mike_f on May 26, 2011, 03:48:22 PM
099.gif off Hodgson.

Why?

Hodgson brought him to the cottage and here's the difference, actually played him. Why wouldn't Gera want to head back up north to work with him again?

If Gera leaves then Hughes has only himself to blame as he's the one who decides which eleven he puts out and has consistently overlooked Gera or only played him for the final few minutes.

BalDrick

Seems the logical solution, albeit so obvious as to suspect lazy journalism.

Gera I like a lot as a player but the fact is, we might be going to be too good for him soon, and with caps on squad sizes, let alone our own wage budget, maybe he's surplus to requirements now. I hope West Brom do well next season, and I'm sure Gera would get some game time with them.
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

Burt

Quote from: FulhamMic on May 27, 2011, 10:01:48 AM
Quote from: mike_f on May 26, 2011, 03:48:22 PM
099.gif off Hodgson.

Why?

Hodgson brought him to the cottage and here's the difference, actually played him. Why wouldn't Gera want to head back up north to work with him again?

If Gera leaves then Hughes has only himself to blame as he's the one who decides which eleven he puts out and has consistently overlooked Gera or only played him for the final few minutes.

Agree with this.

HatterDon

If someone is willing to actually pay a transfer fee in the 7 figures, SELL HIM RIGHT AWAY!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel