https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cookie goes Greek

Started by MOR :, May 26, 2011, 07:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

This reported on the HammyEnd site

Cookie goes Greek

In a somewhat surprising development, former Fulham boss Chris Coleman has been announced today as the new manager of Greek side Larissa.

Coleman, who has been out of work since being sacked by Coventry City in May, has accepted an initial one-year contract with an option for two more and will receive a substantial bonus should Larissa bounce back to the Greek Super League at the first time of asking after their relegation this term.

Coleman has had disappointing spells at Real Sociedad and the Ricoh Arena since being sacked by Fulham in April 2007 after presiding over seven straight games without a win which left the Whites perilously close to the relegation zone. A legend at centre back during a successful playing career at the Cottage, we wish him all the best in his new job.

HatterDon

Good luck to Cookie. I still think the world of him and still believe his sacking and the subsequent hiring of Sanchez was both stupid and unnecessary.

I hope he wins the league, and spends a lot of time with his back to the wall.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

jarv

Have to give him credit, never gives up. One day he will reappear as  an excellent manager no doubt.

elgreenio

good luck to him. I love the man but thank god we won't be hearing much more Sky Sports commentary from him, not his best skill
touch my camera through the fence

epsomraver

Crikey that will top his tan right up, he will be in competition with Barry Hayles if he gets any darker :036: