News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now that our Europa League place is confirmed, is Gera more likely to stay.

Started by Snibbo, May 27, 2011, 08:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snibbo

He had such fun last time round, and was so suited to European games, we would do well to keep him, and he may feel he'll stay for another crack at it.

What do you think?

Tom

Hopefully we can keep him around. He will get some first team action like he wants.
Fulham for life!

fulhamguy

COYW!

Tom

Fulham for life!

HatterDon

I don't understand the premise. Either he's part of Mark's master plan, or he's not. Personally, I think it's in the best interests of the club and the player for hm to go.

In England, Gera has a lot to offer a club trying to achieve/solidify Permier League status.

At Fulham, I think the entire squad would benefit from the knowledge that half the folks in attendance aren't hoping they'll be substituted so that the supporter's REAL favorite can play.

C ya, Zolly
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

finnster01

I think the bigger question is Mark Hughes actually going to stay or not. I don't want another Roy leaving at the last minute again. The players are probably waiting that decision also.

If he goes, he goes. If he stays he stays and continue to build his own team
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

LordNelson

My take is that players, our players, want to play.  For example, Greening & Gera at their age don't want to sit around drawing wages while picking splinters out of their arse from warming the bench.  They want to PLAY.  I'm sure the lads are exhausted, or soon will be with the international matches coming up (Dempsey's going straight into the Gold Cup tourn. in June and then right into Europa).  We're going to have to have depth and if those players get assurances that their going to get significant time on the pitch then I would think they would want to stay.  I think Gera & Greening still have much to contribute.
"The Right Honorable Lord Viscount Nelson K.B., Vice-Admiral of the WHITE ... Fulham expects that every man will do his duty!"