watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC in FIFA 2011

Started by dishEJtheRock!, May 27, 2011, 02:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dishEJtheRock!

any one else here play FIFA video games? Me and my friends play a ton and I'm always using FFC was wondering if anyone else here does the same. I've converted some people who told me football was a "pansy" sport into fans by getting them into FIFA. My friend was the quarterback of his highschool's american football team and he thought "soccer" was "gay" until i got him on the sticks for a few games and now he plays all the time, is a newcastle fan, and im helping him learn the game so he can tryout for our college's team next year.

One last point, Dempsey is a force to reckoned with in this game. I knows hes good, but wow I've done some things with him that would make me cry if he did it in a real game

Whiteroom

I play with my brother sometimes. I remember when I drove across the states last summer we ended up playing fifa at about 4:00 AM with a great pair in Jackson. They were ok, but they didn't really understand the game. Its the best game on a console.

Jimpav

I've only played the dumbed down version on my i-phone but I can assure you that if Dembele could finish like he does in that game we would be in the top 4!

dishEJtheRock!

Wish i could say the same. Demebele frustrates me so much, he dribbles circles around the other team for me then the shot is a joke. My 11 year old sister puts more life into her shots then he does

BlacknWhite

I shamefully admit to playing a large amount of fifa, and a considerable amount with fulham. The players are so underrated as i still fail to get the "wonder goal" from chris baird.

Matt Inglis

Dembélé's finishing is ridiculously overrated. Not to mention Dempsey's heading.
There's only one Emma's burger stand.

FatFreddysCat

clint23

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on May 27, 2011, 07:31:02 PM
Pro Evo  :54:

+1. I was a fan of Fifa from 2003 until 2008, but in 2009 I've got my hands of Pes. From then, I never played Fifa anymore

dishEJtheRock!

Quote from: BlacknWhite on May 27, 2011, 06:25:00 PM
I shamefully admit to playing a large amount of fifa, and a considerable amount with fulham. The players are so underrated as i still fail to get the "wonder goal" from chris baird.

Ha the amounts of times ive yelled BAIRDINHO!! and cracked a shot from deep with him just to watch it go miles off... The people i play against think Im being stupid but its bound to work eventually

AmericanJames

I play quite a bit, its how i actually got into football. still trying to convert my mates at school but they won't play w/ me after i whoop their arse w/ teams from league 1
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

Fulham_Adam

I always play as Fulham and online I have a good record even though everyone is usually Barcelona or Madrid.
I'm defensively strong though- Hangeland is a beast in the game and I play dempsey upfront on his own and he's very good.
The past is told by those who win.