News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We are THE glamour Club in Europa qualifiers...

Started by Scrumpy, May 27, 2011, 11:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrumpy

I have copied this from TIFF, but it's quite interesting...

With an average gate of 25000 Fulham are by far the biggest club in the europa qualifiers.

The next biggest. Shakhtar Karagandy pulled in 5406 per game last season, with a best of 12000; while Irtysh Pavlodor managed 4769, but a best of 7000.

At the othjer end of the scale the Baltic minnows Narva managed 128 per game and Nonne Kalju fared little nbetter with 191.

Closer to home, the Oval, home of Glentoran (10,000 cap) saw barely 2000 per match while neighbours Cliftonville only managed 1000 in their 8000 capacity home - Solitude.

Our Welsh neighbours Neath, who play at the 3000 capacity Gnoll, managed a record breaking average of 569. This was more than double the previous season (260) and this success is put down to the signing of Lee Trundle.

Undoubtedly Fulham will be a very big draw for most clubs in the competition.

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Lighthouse

Of course we are. We play in the one  league they all watch. It is like Man Utd playing Barrow in the first round of the FA Cup.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Oakeshott

Lighthouse

Given how early in the new season the first matches will be, let's hope the result proves to be as predictable as Man. U v Barrow. A bit embarrassing to be beaten by Baltic minnows, or even Irish gudgeon.

AmericanJames

so we can send our reserves then right? they probably average more attendance
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

finnster01

Quote from: Oakeshott on May 28, 2011, 06:30:20 AM
Lighthouse

Given how early in the new season the first matches will be, let's hope the result proves to be as predictable as Man. U v Barrow. A bit embarrassing to be beaten by Baltic minnows, or even Irish gudgeon.
Or a fanny (craddock) from the Faroe Islands
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead