watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new kit

Started by WhiteJC, May 31, 2011, 11:05:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

has anyone any idea when the new home kit will be launched?

The Equalizer

Are we getting a new home kit? I thought it was away kit only this year.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

elgreenio

don't think we're getting a new home kit are we?
touch my camera through the fence

AlFayedsChequebook

We will get a new home kit because the current lot has 'sold out' of most sizes in the shop. If we were keeping it we would surely get more stock in.

That and the fact that it makes economic sense for us to have a new kit each season.

finnster01

I am surprised they haven't done a Spurs and introduced 6 new ones 090.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Andy_M

Wouldn't surprise me if we got a complete set of new kits again, home, away and third.

Seems to be the trend. Makes good economic sense as mentioned above. I'm usually one of the ones that says "another new kit! I won't be buying one, only bought this last season" etc. but still cave in and buy one of the shirts at some point .... even if it is when they are reduced to half price haha.
@got_maile

Berserker

I need a new shirt but am not rushing to buy the new away one until seeing what the home one is like. I think it will be similar to this year's but a different material as the new away kit is, probably why they sold off all of last season's cheap. There is nothing on the ordering page of the new away shirt to say buy a bigger size than usual cause it's tight fit, like last year, so I might go in the Fulham FC shop and try some on rather than just ordering on-line.

I think the date of release could be the 6th of June because that's the date the pre-sale on the away shirt ends.    
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Equalizer

I haven't bought a new Fulham shirt since 2004, and although I'm tempted by the new away one, I'll probably still pass on it.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Andy_M

I have to say the new black kit does look even nicer in person than in the pictures......

Is the chance of winning a car not persuasion enough Equalizer? :)
@got_maile

The Equalizer

Quote from: Andy_M on May 31, 2011, 12:06:53 PM
I have to say the new black kit does look even nicer in person than in the pictures......

It would be if I could drive! :doh:

PaulUMD

They are doing a new home shirt.  Problem is the only changes are to make the Kappa and FX Pro logos even bigger. 

maksimir

Obviously it won't be our new kit, but we could do worse than nick the 'masters' design from the weekends old gits tournament - and it's a shirt with a ............... COLLAR!

fulhamguy

Away kit being released this early has done me a favour - my birthday in a couple of weeks which means the missus is getting me it. Beautiful! Never usually out this early.
COYW!

Berserker

What size did you get PualUMD? I'm a 39 inch chest and bought a XL last season so that I could put a thin fleece and thermal underneath at winter matches, I wondered about getting the large size instead this year and just putting a Halley Hanson under it (a black one )

Also I'm hoping if the logos are bigger that means the sponsers are giving Fulham FC more money than last season!  :003: 

Quote from: Andy_M on May 31, 2011, 12:06:53 PM

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

WhiteJC

this could be the new home kit...

HatterDon

Quote from: WhiteJC on June 07, 2011, 02:46:16 PM
this could be the new home kit...

I quite like it, Sir John. Unfortunately, once they've added the 12 inch wide magenta pedophile logo it'll be something I won't be interested in purchasing.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AlFayedsChequebook

The good news about the new home shirt is that with the black trim on the sides, it should be more slimming!

aFFCn_Fan

Any ideas on colours for the third kit? I assume the green and gold will disappear. Didn't someone say when they launched the Harrods kit (after MAF had sold the store) that they have to submit this stuff to the league well in advance?
@hincharoo

WhiteJC

Burt

The Kappa crap is far too prominent.