watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR So it is all Englands fault

Started by Peabody, June 01, 2011, 06:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

So, as expected, Sepp Blatter is re-elected. However, according to some delegates Fifa's problems are all Englands fault.

Fifa senior vice-president Julio Grondona, alos president of the Argentina FA, delivered a stinging riposte to his English counterparts.

"We always have attacks from England which are mostly lies with the support of journalism which is more busy lying than telling the truth," said the Argentine. "This upsets and disturbs the Fifa family.

Blatter looks on as FA chairman Bernstein walks off the stage "It looks like England is always complaining so please I say will you leave the Fifa family alone, and when you speak, speak with truth

timmyg

Grand, aint it?

Bribery et al accusations come from within FIFA, get blamed on English Media. Fiji FA delegate blames media, was disbarred recently.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Lighthouse

'It upsets the FIFA Family' (haunting Godfather tune in background)

Still the pyramid with Don Blatter at the top has been shocked that we have had the nerve to question them. Don Head on a Platter said " Look we have been taking bribes for years. Why are you making a fuss now. Blimey, it's like the last King of Scotland. We all giggled at Idi Amin when he was slaughtering people. You all laughed at us for taking bribes. So don't start taking things seriously now. That will be 4 million Euros please. Ta ever so".
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

finnster01

Funny how it takes an Argie to talk about English attacks?

Last time they attacked anything English we showed them the door.

Get out of here. That twit needs a spanking.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

jarv

I am appalled by this whole episode. As far as international football, I couldn't care less (since my team, Scotland, stopped qualifying for anything). However, I do feel for you English chaps. At least you have a team still to be reckoned with so this must be terribly frustrating.

Wait for it, Blatter will now make sure the two people suspended and under investigation will disappear, fast.

The Argies, who needs them. They were corrupt back in the 60s, 70s and probably still are today. Even when it came out they bought off Peru in '78 for the 6-0 drubbing, nothing was done retrospectively to punish them.

A world cup without England, germany, Spain, France and Holland. Would'nt you love it. The sponsors would disappear over the horizon.