watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lessons to be learnt

Started by zzamora, June 02, 2011, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

1) Bring in a commited, loyal manager and give him some funds. I suggest either Martin Jol or Martin O'Neill.

2)Tie them down-2 year contract. Cut the rolling bull crap

3) In the last year of their contract decide around March/April wether we are gonna keep them-then open talks.

All we can hope for is a manager who plays attractive football. and plays youth players.

Number 1 Candidate. Martin O'Neill.

keep the faith. COYW.
:wine:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

2 year contract? minium of 3 years,we can't be doing this every year 090.gif

ImperialWhite

Attractive football? Martin O'Neil?

It won't matter if Murphy's legs are gone, because he won't need to touch the ball anymore - it will be Hangeland hoofing it over his head for Zamora to pick up.

Villa fans weren't particularly sad to see the back of him, and part of it was his Charles Reep route one football.

Crede15

Is there really such a thing as a committed, loyal manager? If we were to bring in Martin O'Neill and he did well, does anyone really think he would turn down an opportunity at a "bigger" club? Of course he wouldn't, he'd be gone in a second.

I don't think its something that you can really afford to worry about. The only way around it is hiring an incompetent manager. Fulham should hire the best manager they can find and if he leaves, move on to the next guy.

We just need to make a good choice, do it relatively quickly, and try to keep the players we want to keep.

HatterDon

Villa's problem with O'Neil is that he kept overpaying for talent because it was English.
O'Neil's problem with Villa was that they wanted to stop doing that.

I can't think of a better tactical and strategic manager, but O'Neil doesn't like to work on a tight budget.

Pass
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel