more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Manager

Started by zzamora, June 02, 2011, 06:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzamora

I would like to put myself forward.

I will bring in a replacement for our crappy Lb, our ageing CB and I will promote Stockdale to No 1 within 2 seasons. I will also be committed and will serve this club loyally.

Finally I have already took Northampton Towm to the Premier League, turning down offers from Norwich, QPHA and Man utd on the way.

Logicalman

Bit strong calling our very own LB crappy, isn't it. He'll ban you if there's any more of that, don't you know?

Lighthouse

Quote from: zzamora on June 02, 2011, 06:21:24 PM
I would like to put myself forward.

I will bring in a replacement for our crappy Lb, our ageing CB and I will promote Stockdale to No 1 within 2 seasons. I will also be committed and will serve this club loyally.

Finally I have already took Northampton Towm to the Premier League, turning down offers from Norwich, QPHA and Man utd on the way.

You will sod off if you are any good and will be sacked if you are rubbish. Go on be on your way you time wasting so and so. Danny Murphy and Bobby Zamora for manager
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

Danny Murph for manager

Not a bad shout Beamer ....

Please .... You and Admin have a stiff drink tonight and come back tomorrow full of suggestions on who's next for our wonderful club..... That Welsh Pr*t is already a very fading memory (thinks he's better than he is... as whoever takes him on will find out)

HatterDon

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 02, 2011, 07:18:43 PM
Danny Murph for manager

Not a bad shout Beamer ....

Please .... You and Admin have a stiff drink tonight and come back tomorrow full of suggestions on who's next for our wonderful club..... That Welsh Pr*t is already a very fading memory (thinks he's better than he is... as whoever takes him on will find out)

Uh, not so much, Mr. Fernhurst. We've seen already the shambles a rookie manager can make of a mid-lower table side. We need a calm, experienced, steady hand.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel