News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fernhurst has it right . Hughes to Bayern.

Started by FatFreddysCat, June 02, 2011, 10:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

My Skysports tweet Hughes to Eveton/ Manure thread died a death. Lazy headlines Freddy boy  075.gif . But since I read Ferny saying about Germany it's just so obvious. Lump on it large, i bet the odds tumble tomorrow, you'll be sorry you missed it.

Admin

Been looking as to how and where to put on a bet but can't find it so if you could tell me spencer it would be appreciated. Also, when i googled it, Martin Jol is a big favourite with their bookies at the moment.

mike_f

bayern appointed leverkusons manager. don't lump money on it

Admin

Brede Butter Pudding

FatFreddysCat

It just goes to show never listen to a Fat Fred betting tip  :doh: . I'd be a much wealthier man if i ignored myself.

mike_f

Quote from: Admin on June 02, 2011, 10:20:25 PM
Quote from: mike_f on June 02, 2011, 10:17:50 PM
bayern appointed leverkusons manager. don't lump money on it

When?
I was watching Leverkusen vs St. Pauli a few weeeks back at that is what thecommentator said.

Apologies if mistaken.

mike_f

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 02, 2011, 10:22:44 PM
It just goes to show never listen to a Fat Fred betting tip  :doh: . I'd be a much wealthier man if i ignored myself.
Well you maybe right, i'm probably wrong. it would be keeping in character if i was wrong.

FatFreddysCat

Ok then have a quiet tenner on Ancellotti being our next manager, no brainer to me, but tht's why William Hill love me  :doh: Still better than Blingo's Martinez  :hook: