watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please, please dear Lord

Started by Tom, June 02, 2011, 10:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Give us a manager that wants to be here and not going to use this as a stepping stone job! Give me a manager that is not going to turn his back on us after a year and walk away. We need a good strong manager to lead us through Europe and the Premiership next season! This is to our next manager.  078.gif  082.gif
Fulham for life!

Admin

FatFreddysCat

Lord give us Lambert. Amen.If not MON will suffice  :54:

manxman

ahmen reverend tom!  082.gif
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

fulhamguy

And give us a contract longer than one bloody year!!
COYW!

The Bronsons

I'm an atheist, have been since I was ten. If the next manager stays for three seasons (back-to-back, mind you) I swear I will BELIEVE!!!!!

Don't waste this chance, Lord. Pluck this brand from the fire.  079.gif

Lighthouse

I have never believed in Humanity. Mainly because it is full of humans. They tend to be liars and cheats and only after what they can make for themselves. They don't mind who they screw over to get what they want. They are evil and cannot be relied upon.

God, they say made man in his own image. Well that means God was trying to do the right thing but he was a bit cocky. He forgot that he has faults to. He can be jealous and a bit of an awkward so and so. . He is fallible. That's why God is a believable as Humans.

Fulham did nothing wrong in having a contract that was fair to both sides. A shame then that they spent too long picking a good football manager but an unpleasent Human being. May be the next manager can be good at being a good manager and a good human being.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tom

Quote from: fulhamaustin on June 02, 2011, 11:08:41 PM
And give us a contract longer than one bloody year!!
I second this!
Fulham for life!

Burt

Amen to that, Reverend Tom sir.

Tom

Quote from: Burt on June 03, 2011, 08:19:14 AM
Amen to that, Reverend Tom sir.
Thank you Burt! I want a manager that's wants to be here and be a Fulham man and for us not to have to worry about some joker turning his back on us and walking out on us like a little  099.gif! Can you feel me Fulham faithful?
Fulham for life!

Tom

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers yet again!  082.gif  078.gif  082.gif  078.gif  082.gif   078.gif
Fulham for life!

Burt

Reverend Tom,

You are a genius.

Keep up the prayers my good man.

:Haynes The Maestro:

Tom

Quote from: Burt on June 07, 2011, 10:25:26 AM
Reverend Tom,

You are a genius.

Keep up the prayers my good man.

:Haynes The Maestro: