more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Help required..................

Started by cutbushcitylimits, June 05, 2011, 04:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cutbushcitylimits

Dear FOF,
I have never written asking for your help before, but I really need your advice.

I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'just some friends from work, you don't know them.' I try to stay awake and look out for her when she comes home, but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife.

I think deep down I just did not want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

Around midnight, I hid in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline crack when the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop where I bought it?       

Lighthouse

Look, this is not the place to talk about such matters. You must seek professional help. Life has a way of kicking you when your down. So check ALL the clubs before you take the offending one to be repaired.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

...you should take more care of your wood, if you don't the missus might stray..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Mike

You could play around and see how it feels, then if neccessary replace the club. :dead horse:
1879 a good year for football

gang

A bad workman always blames his tool.

Senior Supporter

Tell your wife you know what's going on, and that if her boyfriend doesn't want his wife to find out it's going to cost him a new set of Callaways.

HatterDon

just iron out a few things and then putter in her place.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Hammer Smith

What's your handicap? If you can still get a hole in one you should be fine.

Tom

Always make sure your shaft is in playing condition! Just curious, what kind of panties did she slip on?
Fulham for life!

AmericanJames

I'd replace them both the wife and the shaft. Its amazing what you can find when you go out shopping for new ones
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

clintclintdeuce

I own a small golf shoppe on the interweb, and I could fix the club for you if you would like.... I am in the states though.
The Dude abides.