watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

For WJC or Mods: Kinda important

Started by Logicalman, January 25, 2010, 07:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

As someone mentioned on here, the Tipping Round threat appears to have not appeared, or disappered in fact, though if it hadn't appeared on this MB before, then  it couldn't have disappered, I guess!

Anyhows, or anyways, can we have that ported over as a matter of some urgency, by chance?

Cheers.

Admin

Quote from: Logicalman on January 25, 2010, 07:28:00 PM

As someone mentioned on here, the Tipping Round threat appears to have not appeared, or disappered in fact, though if it hadn't appeared on this MB before, then  it couldn't have disappered, I guess!

Anyhows, or anyways, can we have that ported over as a matter of some urgency, by chance?

Cheers.
:-\

Logicalman

Quote from: Admin on January 25, 2010, 07:30:24 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on January 25, 2010, 07:28:00 PM

Cheers.
:-\

...and ..  ???

LBNo11

...not sure, but I think webshitetoolsbox are denying us access to the old board archive.

Marvellous, I was all excited as I got the man ure v Dull score right at 4 - 0 and looked to be heading up the table..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC