watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Europa Qualifiers on TV?

Started by timmyg, June 07, 2011, 07:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timmyg

Any word from the club or anywhere about whether or not the Europa Qualifiers will be televised on TV or streaming internet?

I remember there weren't even streams available for the Vetra games nor the home Perm match, and hope its not the same case this year too.

I'd even be willing to do a PayPerView from the club's site...
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

Lighthouse

Somehow I doubt Neath against Fulham will be a big enough draw for anybody to televise.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

Im sure skysports17 or ESPN8 the ocho will have it.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

I seem to recall they showed the game gainst the Lithuanians, not Perm though. Cant see why not, unless its Khazastan or somewhere expensive to get to.

Lighthouse

Let me see - A crowd of 57 watching Fulham reserves against Tottenbergen during the height of Summer. The TV would be rushing to cover that.

Sorry, sorry, I will walk away, just walk away.

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

timmyg

Okay jackasses I obviously didn't mean SS1 covering it but the club could easily but a feed on their website.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

ImperialWhite

Wasn't there a pay-per-view stream on UEFA's website?*

*there definitely was, but I don't know if it applied to the early rounds.

clintclintdeuce

Im sure youll be able to stream it off some betting sites as well. We will be the highest profile team in the first few rounds, and that should count for something.
The Dude abides.

cutbushcitylimits

Thought channel 5 had all our games last time?

Burt

Hopefully it won't clash with The Simpsons.