watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Loyalty Points

Started by The Equalizer, June 10, 2011, 12:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

I've finally just gotten around to renewing my season ticket. When I went through the transaction it said that I've got 67 loyalty points.

I knew they were bringing these scheme in for those pesky hard to get away and cup games, but does anyone actually know how it works?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

finnster01

Haven't got the foggiest anymore but an educated guess tells me you are probably in a lot better shape than everyone on 66 points or less  092.gif
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

The Equalizer

Ah, just did a bit of Googling and found this:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Help/LoyaltySchemeFAQ.aspx

What is the Loyalty Points Scheme?
The Loyalty Points scheme will be a means of tracking supporters' dedication to following Fulham to all their matches both home and away. Points will be awarded to fans who attend any matches both home and away.

How do I join?

All Fulham supporters who are registered as fans on the database will automatically join the loyalty scheme. If you have been given a supporter number in the past this means your details have previously been captured. Season Ticket Holders and Members are always given first priority for tickets.

How will this benefit supporters?
When tickets go on sale for popular games or cup fixtures supporters with the most loyalty points will be able to purchase tickets first. Therefore attending more matches home and away means greater chance to attend the games with a limited allocation.

What are points awarded for?
Every match purchased has a points value whether it is home or away, Cup match or league.

How do I get awarded points?
Points will automatically be awarded when you make an advance ticket purchase and quote your client reference number. This could be a purchase at the ticket office, over the telephone, the web or by making a postal application. Points will not be awarded for tickets purchased at the turnstiles at Craven Cottage or any other venue. Remember points can only be awarded once and if you are making purchases for other people please ensure you quote their client reference numbers in order for them to be awarded their points.

* Example 1
      A Season Ticket Holder is booking 4 tickets for friends who are all Season Ticket Holders also. The purchaser books them online under his client reference and doesn't allocate the other tickets via 'Friend and Family' function. Although each ticket is worth 5 points, he will only be allocated 5 points for one tickets and none of his friends will get any points. In summary he will receive only 5 points.
    * Example 2
      A Season Ticket Holder is booking four match tickets with four different Season Ticket Holder client reference numbers. The match has been allocated 2 loyalty points.
      Four tickets with four client reference numbers = 2 points per client reference number/supporter.
    * Example 3
      A Member is booking two tickets for two different home fixtures on his own client reference number. The first match is worth seven points and second is worth three points.
      Two tickets client reference number for two different fixtures = 10 points in total.

How will I know how many points I have?
Coming soon: your cumulative points total will be displayed in the ticket purchase area of fulhamfc.com after you have logged in.

As a Season Ticket Holder do I automatically get all loyalty points for all home matches?
As a Season Ticket Holder you will automatically receive all loyalty points for all Barclays Premier League Home matches. Please note you will not receive them up front but will receive them after each match is played. You will only receive points for home cup matches if you bought a ticket for the match under your client reference number and the match has been played.

When do the Loyalty Points get credited?
Loyalty Points will only be credited after the match is played.

How will I know how many points are required to attend a match?
The ticket office will decide in advance how many points are required to apply, not all matches will be subject to a minimum point level it will depend on the anticipated demand. Supporters need to be aware that there may still be times when although a fan will have the correct number of points his attempt to obtain a ticket will be unsuccessful, however his chances of success will be substantially increased. Minimum points required will be advertised with any fixture sale date information that will continue to be found by calling the ticket office and on the official website.

What if I want to attend a match with a group of friends for a match with a very limited allocation?
The Loyalty Points Scheme does not want to prevent fans attending matches together and remember not all fixtures that go on sale will require a minimum points total, however, supporters should note that if a friend or family member does not fulfil the points criteria they will have to wait in order to purchase their ticket. This could mean your seats may not be together.

Will I get points for tickets purchased on the turnstiles, either home or away?
Points will not be awarded for tickets purchased on a turnstile even if the ticket is produced as proof of purchase to the ticket office at a later date.

What happens if I need to cancel tickets?
Points will be deducted for tickets cancelled and points can only be awarded once for a particular match, no advantage is gained by booking multiple tickets for the same fixture. It has to be stressed the supporter needs to quote his unique client reference number in every transaction.

What if I forgot to allocate my ticket to my client reference number?
Unfortunately the ticket office cannot retrospectively assign points after the transaction is complete.

Do my ticketing loyalty points expire?
The points that fans accumulate never expire as long as the supporter is a Season Ticket Holder or Member.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/Help/LoyaltySchemeFAQ.aspx#ixzz1Os0yWkTL
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc