watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lee Clark Down To Final 2 For Cardiff Job

Started by White Noise, June 12, 2011, 04:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/football-hotline/2011/06/12/cardiff-city-will-employ-new-manager-in-next-48-hours-102039-23195370/

Cardiff City will employ new manager in next 48 hours

Jun 12 2011 by Alan Nixon, The People

Cardiff CITY will choose between Malky Mackay and Lee Clark to become their new boss in the next 48 hours.

The Bluebirds have a summit meeting today as their owners fly in to discuss the two candidates left in the race to succeed Dave Jones.

Watford chief Mackay is just in front in the chase – as People Sport revealed last week – and Cardiff are ready to pay the Hornets over £300,000 in compensation.

Mackay would need to find out if Cardiff have the funds to put together a new team, so the move is not set in stone – but the Scot appears prepared to leave Watford.

Huddersfield's highly-rated gaffer Clark, 38, is an alternative after missing out on promotion to the Championship in the play-off final.

SHADY1

Really like Lee be a good managerial move but i'd not like him being associated with Cardiff... come on Lee withdraw your interest and save your reputation..
we are Fulham stay realistic or be for ever disappointed ...

LBNo11

...seconded SHADY1, I want Lee to succeed wherever he goes, but not with Cardiff...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

What a nightmare job, they haave lost thier entire forward line, Boothroyd, Bellemy and Chopra. I reckon the new manager will be sacked by christmas.

MJG

Quote from: SHADY1 on June 12, 2011, 09:31:30 AM
Really like Lee be a good managerial move but i'd not like him being associated with Cardiff... come on Lee withdraw your interest and save your reputation..
I would be gutted if he went there, hate Cardiff almost as much as Pompy.