watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You're all so gullable!

Started by MrFFC, June 13, 2011, 06:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

We are gonna make moves for every Tottenham player and Whelan and Ajax players and you all believe it because the paper says so! Papers talk rubbish they are guessing and you are buying and getting upset at a transfer target that Jol hasn't even concidered! He already knows who he wants so get a grip and wait to see what he does.
Come on you Whites!! :)

Rupert

Quote from: MrFFC on June 13, 2011, 06:19:49 PM
We are gonna make moves for every Tottenham player and Whelan and Ajax players and you all believe it because the paper says so! Papers talk rubbish they are guessing and you are buying and getting upset at a transfer target that Jol hasn't even concidered! He already knows who he wants so get a grip and wait to see what he does.

Gullable? No. Pedantic? Guilty as charged.

It's "You're", not "your"  :handbags:

Seriously, you do have a point, a number of people on here (not everyone!) do need to calm down a tad. I'll believe we are buying or selling someone when they actually sign, not before.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

FatFreddysCat

Are you trying to infer that the tabloids may be using a bit of artistic licence and perhaps just making up stories to fill the column inches? Never  :doh:

LBNo11

...not so sure that we are ALL so gullible, it IS the silly season, the media as has been mentioned time and again have to fill column inches and if they don't have hard facts then spout soft speculation (or what the players agents leak).

There is no football in the UK at the moment, let people discuss what they want, I am sure many know it is guesswork by a journo who has put two and two together and made five, it gives people the opportunity to voice their opinion on the pros and cons of certain players, irrespective of the likelihood of them signing.

In the meantime, everyone..  S001.gif
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

os5889

Quote from: LBNo11 on June 13, 2011, 06:44:20 PM

Rapidly becoming my favourite smiley

Peabody

Quote from: MrFFC on June 13, 2011, 06:19:49 PM

Oh! its me thats supposed to be the grumpy one, not you

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: os5889 on June 13, 2011, 06:49:03 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on June 13, 2011, 06:44:20 PM

Rapidly becoming my favourite smiley
I hadn't noticed that one before, i'm sure i will use that a fair bit .

Burt

I prefer the WTF smiley that has been deleted  086.gif

DukeTyrion

Hmmm, have managers ever gone back to their old teams to buy a player they have worked with before? Good question  :022:

FatFreddysCat

But more importantly i'm very lucky, some Nigerian Prince has had his bank account frozen, if i send him £20,000 pounds to help him get his problems solved, i will recieve 10% of his multi million pound fortune, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it . 098.gif

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 13, 2011, 08:47:43 PM
But more importantly i'm very lucky, some Nigerian Prince has had his bank account frozen, if i send him £20,000 pounds to help him get his problems solved, i will recieve 10% of his multi million pound fortune, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it . 098.gif
Congratulations Fred you lucky sod if only i had just a little of your luck.Enjoy mate don't spend it to quickly.look i have a job lot of beta max video players and over three hundred vhs tapes unopened yours for a £1500 no your a pal ill do it for you for a bag of sand.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on June 13, 2011, 08:56:38 PM
Congratulations Fred you lucky sod if only i had just a little of your luck.Enjoy mate don't spend it to quickly.look i have a job lot of beta max video players and over three hundred vhs tapes unopened yours for a £1500 no your a pal ill do it for you for a bag of sand.
It just gets better the Daddy, it turns out a few of his cousins are in the same boat, i've convinced my mum to sell her house to riase more capital for the same sort of deal. I'm seriously thinking of buying out Chairman Mo and buying Messi  :54: :54:

CincyFulham1

Oi, Freddy, is there any way I can get ind on that deal?  I inherited some money and just bought the brooklyn bridge and am looking for more great deals.

aFFCn_Fan

None of that matters to me, as I've just had an email from a lovely Russian girl who wants to marry me, even though I have never met her.
@hincharoo

epsomraver

Quote from: aFFCn_Fan on June 14, 2011, 09:17:11 AM
None of that matters to me, as I've just had an email from a lovely Russian girl who wants to marry me, even though I have never met her.

Its more the fact she hasn't met you  :hook:

WhiteJC

did you know that gullible has been taken out of the dictionary?

ImperialWhite

Did anyone see that film last night, Gaylordssayno?

TheDaddy

Just found out i had an accident three years ago and im intitled to claim at least 750 quid
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Lighthouse

I can eat as much as I like and not put on weight. All I do is take these slimming pills I bought of the Internet. It is great.

Fulham are interested in Mark Hughes returning as manager as Jol has quit. Says so right here.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope