Alan Hutton

Started by Mr Fulham, June 13, 2011, 06:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Fulham

Jolly's trying to bring him in.

SWwhite

Just the sort of player we need - but is this just more speculation?    :032:

mike_f

Meh, just the right back version of Konchesky in my opinion. Would prefer Kyle Walker

Brede Butter Pudding

Would be quality. Bring him in.

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: mike_f on June 13, 2011, 06:57:01 PM
Meh, just the right back version of Konchesky in my opinion. Would prefer Kyle Walker

He's going nowhere, at Villa and they won't let him go.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

Is he not a Spurs player?

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on June 13, 2011, 06:57:52 PM

Mr Fulham

Mutch rather at Spurs but Harry really rates him so no chance.

Vaughan to Woy Woy by the way.

NorthernWhite

That's what the Sun were speculating this morning. That's about 5 Spurs players the papers are speculating were bringing in now.

Mr Fulham

Quote from: NorthernWhite on June 13, 2011, 06:59:16 PM
That's what the Sun were speculating this morning. That's about 5 Spurs players the papers are speculating were bringing in now.

But the first my insider really mentioned.  093.gif

Brede Butter Pudding

Quote from: Frankie-Peter Taylor on June 13, 2011, 06:58:41 PM
Is he not a Spurs player?

Good point. Even so, I don't think they'd ever let him go.

jarv

Would like to see it. As a Scot I have noticed over the years we don't sign too many.

Who was the last Scot to play for Fulham? All I can remember is Leggat (excellent player), Gilroy ( slow and not very good) and the right winger....Peter Marinello, at the end of his playing days. He was actually quite good I thought.

We seem to have a stronger history with Welsh players. We might even have had more french players than scots! :bump:

MJG

John Collins, macnespie, and who can forget John Watson.

Oakeshott

Edwatch_Winston_Malone

We had Steve Arichibald for a very short while...

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 13, 2011, 10:27:52 PM
I forgot about him after drinking Badger beer in the Dorset Knob after  an away game at Bournemouth in which he played some part, i cant remember if we won/lost or drew.

Admin

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on June 13, 2011, 10:40:47 PM
Quote from: Edward_Winston_Malone on June 13, 2011, 10:27:52 PM
I forgot about him after drinking Badger beer in the Dorset Knob after  an away game at Bournemouth in which he played some part, i cant remember if we won/lost or drew.

I watched him in the 1st game he ever played for us. Don Mackay brought him in, put him upfront with Sean Farrell v W.B.A at home. Bob Taylor scored for them I think and Steve Arichibald set up the equalizer late on for Sean Farrell to score and it ended up being 1-1. We had a big gate that day and W.B.A played some of the best football I'd seen for a long while with us chasing the game for the best part of it. After that, Arichibld was a bit part player for us and hardly featured with Don Mackay finally going after expecting big things for him.   

beijing ben

Super, Super Mick...

Fulham_Adam

This would be a bad purchase from a defensive point of view. From what I've seen, and heard from Spud fans, he's shocking defensively.
The past is told by those who win.

leonffc

Quote from: Fulham_Adam on June 14, 2011, 06:32:00 AM
This would be a bad purchase from a defensive point of view. From what I've seen, and heard from Spud fans, he's shocking defensively.

That's ok. All he has to do after a defensive shocker is run round the pitch with his arms aloft and everything will be forgotten. Fans will love him