watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight !!!

Started by MOR :, June 17, 2011, 04:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOR :

Right then what's everyone got planned tonight...

I'm off with my boy to see "Madness" at the Royal Festival Hall as part of Meltdown 2011.

Obviously a few jars beforehand wouldn't go a miss.

King_Crud

The Equalizer

I'm off to buy myself a case of d'Arenberg's Dead Arm Shiraz (2007 vintage) from Majestic wine, then I'm getting a case of Montecristo Edmundos and I'm off to Ferret and Posh Mark's place for dinner.

At some point I'll be in the Brick getting paraletic followed by dancing to classic rock and roll in the Half Moon until 2am.  :wine:

This will be me tomorrow morning:  :037:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

GoldCoastWhite

Just home half an hour ago, after turning into a pumpkin. Watched a band, chatted to some lady footballers and drank lots of Mr Coopers' excellent Dark Ale. Now trying to refrain from starting a fight with the scouse Pata on Finny's behalf...

finnster01

Quote from: MOR : on June 17, 2011, 04:06:55 PM
Right then what's everyone got planned tonight...

I'm off with my boy to see "Madness" at the Royal Festival Hall as part of Meltdown 2011.

Obviously a few jars beforehand wouldn't go a miss.

Good on you mate. A very jealous thought from New York. I will have to do more work as I have a deliverable for Monday and I am well behind. In fact, I am more than One Step Beyond
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

no gig tonight, so will just practice for our out-of-town wedding gig on Saturday ... and drink a LOT
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fletchino

I'll be at home with my son watching somthink on tv and counting all my winnings for mr ska's tips hang on a minute that's not right

Burt

Collapsing in a heap after a stupidly busy week (just in the midst of acquiring another company).

Feet up, TV on, beer and sausage casserole in.

leonffc

A few early beers and an early night for me. I've got to be at Luton airport at 4.30am for a couple of beers warming up for a heavy couple of days in Amsterdam.

finnster01

Quote from: leonffc on June 17, 2011, 05:29:43 PM
A few early beers and an early night for me. I've got to be at Luton airport at 4.30am for a couple of beers warming up for a heavy couple of days in Amsterdam.

No more cookies for you  :011:

Aspen

Jonny Rosch the Fox Pub Hanwell

Aspen

:048:Who was playing near you finnster a couple of nights ago at the Iridium

King_Crud

Superbad is on 5*. Got beers, settling in

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Burt on June 17, 2011, 05:01:31 PM
Collapsing in a heap after a stupidly busy week (just in the midst of acquiring another company).

Feet up, TV on, beer and sausage casserole in.
I'm on my way round now  :54: Espescially as my Sky is yet again playing up in this wind and rain   :035:

Pata

Flying. Last flight out of Heathrow's Terminal 4 and it's half an hour late.
I'm fat, I'm Scouse

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Pata on June 17, 2011, 10:05:19 PM
Flying. Last flight out of Heathrow's Terminal 4 and it's half an hour late.
Despite what LB may say. Dont come back.

Pata

I'm fat, I'm Scouse

finnster01