News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Does Anyone Know of a Good Indie/Alternative Nightclub?

Started by Fulham_Adam, June 19, 2011, 09:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_Adam

My birthday soon so I have got to organise a night out and for a change I would like to go to a night club with music I actually like. Living in Hertfordshire there isn't much at all and all the clubs will play the usual RnB/Dance rubbish so does anyone know of a club in London that plays Indie/Rock/Alternative music?
The past is told by those who win.

FatFreddysCat

Bromptons near Earls Court is good. Plenty of Eletric Six and Bronski beat.

Ron Sheepskin

:011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Actually ended up in there once on a pub crawl in the mid 80's. Kenny Everett bought me a drink. I left. True story.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on June 19, 2011, 09:53:37 PM
:011: :011: :011: :011: :011:

Actually ended up in there once on a pub crawl in the mid 80's. Kenny Everett bought me a drink. I left. True story.
Your just lucky Barrymore didn't invite you back for a dip in his pool.

Fernhurst

Do they still do the tea dances at The Dorcester Hotel on Sunday tea times??

finnster01

Quote from: Fernhurst on June 20, 2011, 01:43:21 AM
Do they still do the tea dances at The Dorcester Hotel on Sunday tea times??

Doubt it Mr Fernhurst, afternoon tea is still there but last time I went for drinks at the Dorcester I ended up sitting next to Kate Moss in the Bar. Unfortunately sitting was all that ever happened.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

King_Crud

Borderline on Tottenham Court Rd is my favorite haunt, indie club until 3-4am, bands finish by around 11pm. Very relaxed place with no hipsters

BalDrick

Must be some old dive in Camden still doing that stuff surely?
Cigarettes and women be the death of me, better that than this old town

King_Crud

Quote from: BalDrick on June 20, 2011, 09:07:50 AM
Must be some old dive in Camden still doing that stuff surely?

Worlds End still doing Underworld I believe

Brede Butter Pudding

The Equalizer

Quote from: King_Crud on June 20, 2011, 08:55:46 AM
Borderline on Tottenham Court Rd is my favorite haunt, indie club until 3-4am, bands finish by around 11pm. Very relaxed place with no hipsters

I was going to say the same. Was there a few weeks back and had a cracking night out.

Does anyone know if The Dome in Tufnell Park (above the Boston Arms) still does an Indie night?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc